Ad Operations Associate
Doceree, headquartered in NY with international office in Delhi, founded by veterans of Advertising and Technology
are looking at disrupting the multibillion $ Healthcare Advertising space with Data and Artificial Intelligence.
Platform is launched in India & US.
We are expanding to other Geos with plan to have global footprints by Q2 2021 and enhancing our services offering and
developing new products and solutions to address the unmet needs of industry.
We are looking for ad operations associate who will be responsible for the success of the advertising campaigns. This
includes accurate building, testing and assignment of advertisements using various ad technologies. This person will
also assist in providing support and coverage to global advertising teams as well as ensuring accuracy and security
of all ad units.
- Campaign set-up and execution, including generating and testing ad tags for campaign launches
- Complete quality assurance and testing of creative assets to ensure proper functionality across browsers
- Ensure ad creative adheres to technical specifications and troubleshoot creative issues that affect
implementation, tracking and/or reporting
- Communicate with internal stake holders to ensure the proper set-up and deployment of campaigns
- Work closely with CS team to ensure accurate reporting, optimization and fulfillment of campaign delivery
- Maintain records of creative assets and internal documents that track proposals and campaign execution
- Perform reconciliations between media plans and 3rd party ad delivery
- Identify opportunities to implement solutions that increase effectiveness and efficiencies
- Additional projects and tasks supporting the Ad Operations team where required
- 1-2 years’ experience in digital trafficking at a media agency.
- Deep understanding of DoubleClick Campaign Manager (experience with other 3rd party ad servers a plus).
- Comfort with Microsoft Excel and ability to consolidate information and work with multiple data points.
Please provide the following information and we will get back to you soon.