Doceree, headquartered in NY with international office in Delhi, founded by veterans of Advertising and Technology
are looking at disrupting the multibillion $ Healthcare Advertising space with Data and Artificial Intelligence.
Platform is launched in India & US.
We are expanding to other Geos with plan to have global footprints by Q2 2021 and enhancing our services offering and
developing new products and solutions to address the unmet needs of industry.
We are looking for a brilliant, flexible Android Developer to create novel apps that meet the needs of our target
audience. To this end, the Android Developer’s Responsibilities include writing and proofreading code, liaising with
co-workers within and outside of their department, and monitoring customers’ feedback. Over time, you will also be
required to create app updates.
To ensure success as an Android Developer, you should demonstrate proficiency in one of the mainstream programming
languages, and a sound understanding of the traditional product life cycle. An exceptional Android Developer will be
fearless but respectful in the pursuit of excellence, continually striving to shape the ways in which Android apps
impact the world around us.
- Develop Android libraries.
- Experience in publishing Android libraries.
- Conceptualizing and formulating apps that are suitable for use on all types of Android devices.
- Implementing measures to safeguard users’ data.
- Ensuring that the construction and presentation of your apps are congruent with the company’s standards.
- Proofreading your code and correcting mistakes before each app is released.
- Collaborating with UI and UX Designers, as well as Software Testers, to ensure that each app is presentable and
in perfect working order.
- Liaising with the marketing department to ensure consistency in our company’s ‘voice’ across the board.
- Monitoring app reviews to detect areas for improvement.
- Creating app updates, including bug fixes and additional features, for release.
- Degree in Software Development, Computer Science, or similar.
- Proficiency in Java, Kotlin, or C++.
- Ability to use the Android Studio, including the Android SDK, with ease.
- Prior experience as an Android Developer will be advantageous.
- Excellent coding and proofreading skills.
- Top-notch teamwork and communication skills.
- Ability to manage your workload with minimal supervision.
- Unwavering curiosity.
Please provide the following information and we will get back to you soon.