Associate Director- Programmatic Media (Europe)
As an Associate Director – Programmatic Media, you will be responsible for owning and the entire demand side partner customer success workflow, from advising sales on best practices and capabilities through to working collaboratively with customers to delivery campaigns in full whilst exceeding customer KPIs and meeting internal margin targets. You are required to work collaboratively with the sales team to meet and exceed our demand partner and revenue growth objectives whilst delivering an excellent partner experience.
- Manage campaign budgets for advertisers including brands and media agencies and use them through the Doceree platform to maximise customer ROI
- Collaborate with the Product and Sales teams to provide best in class capabilities and results for demand partners
- Observe the market regularly to maintain their knowledge of audience trends and behavior, as well as performing competitor research to stay abreast from campaign insights and data mining,
- Create audience personas, evaluating their target demographic through the media audiences use, the times and places they consume it, and how long they view different pieces of content.
- Gather data and information which can then be used to optimize campaigns to target specific audiences.
- Keep a close track on all on-boarded supply partners and use them to companies benefit.
- Analyse the data that’s been collected post campaign completion and share insights with advertisers.
- Ensure Doceree is leveraged as an essential platform by demand side partners
- Own and exceed annual and quarterly client success targets
- Build strong relationships at key operational and decision maker level
- Build strong relationships and collaborate effectively with cross- functional internal stakeholders to identify demand partner requirements, up-selling and growth opportunities, and provide platform feedback from demand partners to the product and strategy teams
- A minimum of 4+ years of previous experience, in programmatic and/or digital performance media with direct experience in campaign management and customer facing account management
- Healthcare domain experience a big plus
- Stronger analytical skills, ability to observe patterns and generate insights
- Ability to maintain a professional and polite manner and be approachable and helpful when working closely with colleagues and customers
- Great numeracy skills in the context of managing budgets, negotiating prices, and analysing data
- Collaborative mindset – able to work with partners externally
- Creative thinker, able to think think of new ways to leverage existing data sets to extend reach and increase performance whilst remaining within the target brief
- Strong customer facing communication skills, written, verbal and presentation.
- Proven track record of delivering against campaign management and account management goals and KPIs
Compensation & Benefits
It’s a Full time position, and we provide a competitive compensation package with a combination of fixed, bonus and equity.
Doceree values diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please provide the following information and we will get back to you soon.