Associate Director- Programmatic Media
- Associate Director need to observe the market regularly to maintain their knowledge of audience trends and behaviour, as well as performing competitor research to stay abreast from campaign insights and data mining,
- Create personas, evaluating their target demographic through the media audiences use, the times and places they consume it, and how long they view different pieces of content.
- Gather data and information which can then be used to optimize campaigns to target specific audiences.
- Keep a close track on all on-boarded publishers and use them to companies benefit.
- Manage campaign budgets for advertisers including brands and media agencies and use them through platform for maximising the result
- Need to analyse the data that’s been collected post campaign completion and share insights with advertisers.
- 4+ years of work experience, preferably with adtech platforms/ media agency as a media planner
- Stronger analytical skills for data and campaign results required, an ability to observe patterns and generate insights
- Ability to maintain a professional and polite manner and be approachable and helpful when working closely with other members, departments, and with external contacts
- Should have great numeracy skills as they manage budgets, negotiate prices, and analyze data
- Collaborative mindset – able to work with partners externally
- Strong customer facing communication skills, both written and verbal
Compensation & Benefits
It’s a Full time position, and we provide a competitive compensation package with a combination of fixed, bonus and equity.
Doceree values diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Tentative Start Date: Sept 1, 2020
Please provide the following information and we will get back to you soon.