Chief Technology Officer / Head of Engineering
Location New Jersey, United States
The Chief Technology Officer will report directly to the Founder & CEO and lead the growing global team, including the offices in NY & India. Chief Technology Officer will be responsible for leading a group of talented developers, supporting new data & product initiatives that catalyse the key used cases for data-driven solutions for our clients. CTO needs to be a strong engineer and avid prototype who loves technologies and coding and knows how to scale the process & build the business into profitability.
CTO will have the opportunity to build a world-class international engineering organisation, growing and nurturing leaders from within and outside the organisation. A driver for multiple teams to build products that solve internal and external client needs. A key stakeholder to fully vet, test, integrate, create and track first & third-party data sources, and serve as the subject matter expert for all things data. CTO’s primary objective will be to manage a team of engineers, data scientists, and product managers. To organise, stabilise, and scale the data business profitably. Shall work with a talented group of 25 employees (at this moment) based between Greater New York and India. The ideal candidate will be based in Greater New York and work closely with the CEO and rest of the organisation.
- Scale the business and successfully manage the team through growth
- Own, manage and maintain direct and indirect data integrations to DSP’s, DMP’s, third-party data suppliers, technology partners and other end-users who want to use Doceree’s data fuel to enhance, grow and improve their existing commercial solutions
- Create and execute the data flow for our PaaS /MarTech clients
- Use AI, ML & Data science to make the platform intelligent.
- Evaluate, analyse, integrate and recommend first and third-party data sources for growing
data scale, coverage and quality
- Adhere to all technical and security guidelines and laws as issued by the NAI, GDPR and
other data governance and privacy regulators
- Monitor all things regarding data rights and usage, data scale, data distribution, match rates, pixel management and data coverage globally
- Work cross-functionally with partners at all levels in all global offices
- Conduct research and feasibility studies on new data technologies and make determinations on the probability and timing of implementation
- Research competitive data products and recommend new opportunities for improvement
- Assess, mentor, motivate and develop the engineering and data team
- 8+ years of Data Engineering and software development leadership experience
- Extensive experience working with java coding, data assets, first & third-party data, data fuel, data API’s, data governance, data distributions pipes, data privacy
- Competencies in SaaS, DaaS, MarTech, AdTech, high-performance cloud computing, DSP’s, DMP’s, etc.
- Demonstrated experience leading at a Director/VP/CTO level
- Proven engineering experience managing, growing and monetising data assets in new sectors with significant potential for revenue expansion
- Ability to be cost-focused and do the cost-benefit of developing new products and advise reliably the feasibility of new product initiatives in the context of our roadmap
- Demonstrated ability to manage significant budgets, vendors, and contract relationships
- Collaborative mindset – able to partner with key stakeholders internally and externally
- Strong customer-facing communication skills, both written and verbal
- Bachelor of Science degree with a master’s level education preferred
Expected Salary – Industry Standard – Fixed Compensation with ESOP and Performance Bonus
Please provide the following information and we will get back to you soon.