Digital Marketing Manager
- Develop state-of-the-art digital marketing strategies for demand generation and customer engagement across platforms with a focus on business impact
- Create, communicate and execute an effective strategy that will significantly increase SEO rankings and organic search traffic
- Create effective content, blogs & write-ups, for website and digital media
- Use SEM (Adwords, Facebook/ LinkedIn Ads etc.) and SEO (Google ranking, Quora, Backlinks and Blog etc.) to increase brand visibility & achieve business objectives
- Have up-to-date knowledge about Facebooks Ads Manager, Linkedin Campaign Manager, Google AdWords, and any emerging ad platforms on social media
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics
- Ability to understand business objectives and break them down into targets achievable through digital marketing
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Experience in building journeys on Marketing Automation Tools such as WebEngage/Clevertap a plus
- 4+ years of work experience, preferably with adtech platforms/ media agency (preferable not mandatory)
- Hands on experience in managing, scaling and optimizing campaigns
- Ability to maintain a professional and polite manner and be approachable and helpful when working closely with other members and departments
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
Compensation & Benefits
It’s a Full time position, and we provide a competitive compensation package with a combination of fixed, bonus and equity.
Doceree values diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please provide the following information and we will get back to you soon.