Director – Sales & Partnerships
Associate Director – Sales & Partnerships, you will be responsible for working on sales and partnership process with the endemic HCP publisher partners (Medical Education, Telehealth, EHR, Physician Networking) in United States from initial conversations to onboarding, and developing key relationships with strategic media properties.
The role consists of developing strategic relationships with multiple stakeholders, presenting the value proposition, negotiating contracts, staging product demonstrations and ensuring Doceree is leveraged as an essential Advertising platform. You do this all with a resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and strategic approach.
You will be expected to build strong relationships and collaborate effectively with cross functional internal stakeholders to identify platform requirements, up-selling and growth opportunities, and provide platform feedback from clients and prospects to the product and engineering teams.
- Minimum of 10+ years of previous experience in programmatic and/or platform sales (video, mobile, tech/platform, ad serving, programmatic, rich media sales), with direct experience building strategic digital platform relationships in the Healthcare professional vertical.
- You have a strong understanding of the competitive healthcare professional publisher programmatic ecosystem.
- Proven relationships with top tier HCP platforms.
- Consultative sales and business development experience and success in developing long-term partner relationships.
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to make complex ideas easy to understand.
- Detail-oriented salesperson.
- Willing to travel when necessary and entertain clients on a regular basis.
Compensation & Benefits
It’s a Full time position, and we provide a competitive compensation package with a combination of fixed, bonus and equity.
Doceree values diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Tentative Start Date: 15 May 2021
Please provide the following information and we will get back to you soon.