Doceree, headquartered in NY with international office in Delhi, founded by veterans of Advertising and
Technology are looking at disrupting the multibillion $ Healthcare Advertising space with Data and Artificial
Intelligence. Platform is launched in India & US.
We are expanding to other Geos with plan to have global footprints by Q2 2021 and enhancing our services
offering and developing new products and solutions to address the unmet needs of industry.
The Human Resource Generalist will run the daily functions of the Human Resource (HR) department including
hiring and interviewing staff, benefits, and leave, and enforcing company policies and practices.
The HR Generalist must be creative and enjoy working within a small, entrepreneurial environment that is
results-driven. The ideal individual will have a good judgement in a variety of situations, with strong written
and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic
balance among multiple priorities. The HR Generalist must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a
wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Reviews, tracks, and documents compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory training, continuing
education, and work assessments.
- Establish appraisal process.
- Recruits, interviews, and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions;
collaborates with managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Conducts or acquires background checks and employee eligibility verifications.
- Own the new hire implementation and employee reward & recognition programs.
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but
not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and Managers, referring complex
and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- Maintains compliance with Govt. laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews
policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- At least one year of human resource management experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
Please provide the following information and we will get back to you soon.