Manager – Accounting & Reporting
As the first global network of physician-only platforms for programmatic messaging, Doceree is transforming the
digital communication landscape in the healthcare industry.
Doceree provides the most comprehensive solution to Healthcare and Lifestyle advertisers to reach the target
audience in the most effective and efficient way through programmatic digital advertising. Our platform provides
unmatched insights to our partners.
Doceree is a growing AdTech start-up delivering innovative solutions. Our team members are motivated individuals
that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face challenges together and we win together. And
together, we deliver world-class solutions that transform the way the world uses technology.
We are expanding our footprints across the globe and enhancing our services, offering, and developing new products
and solutions to address the unmet needs of industry. Doceree is operating in three markets worldwide with
headquarters in the NY and offices in three regions – Americas, Europe and APAC.
Why Explore a Career at Doceree
Doceree provides a competitive compensation package including salary, Health insurance, and stock options.
Doceree values diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We proudly boast of the vibrant and
We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,
veteran status, or disability status.
If you are passionate to work on unstructured business problems that can be solved using technology, we would like
to talk to you.
We are looking for someone to be a part of the Finance team and to manage the Accounting & Reporting.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Finalization of Books and preparation of the financial statements.
- Consolidate and report monthly, quarterly annual financial performance for business units including
monthly variances against forecast budget and opportunities risks.
- Familiar with the MIS reports and other Protocols required for the management to take decisions.
- Support day-to-day financial planning and reporting activities, including PL Management, Forecast
preparation and Balance sheet review.
- Supervising the team for day-to-day accounting.
- Payroll Processing for the India, US and UK Market.
- Monthly invoicing to customer and vendors and relationship management with the clients and the
vendors for all finance related matters.
- Regular Follow-up with the customers for due account receivables.
- Partner with other teams across Operations, IT, HR, Finance and Accounting to ensure that the
standard operations procedures are followed and implemented.
- Assist with enhancing existing reporting and forecasting tools and process within Finance.
- Co-ordinating with the audit team in India, US and UK to get the account closed and responsible for
the other compliance.
Skills, Qualifications, and minimum Experience
- A competent finance professional, preferably a chartered accountant (experience of working in the
Big 4 firms is a plus).
- 4 to 5 years of relevant experience.
- Advanced knowledge of excel with an analytical mindset.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.