As the first global network of physician-only platforms for programmatic messaging, Doceree is transforming the
digital communication landscape in the healthcare industry.
Doceree provides the most comprehensive solution to Healthcare and Lifestyle advertiser to reach the target
audience in most effective and efficient way through programmatic digital advertising. Our platform provides
unmatched insights to our partners.
Doceree is a growing AdTech start-up delivering innovative solutions. Our team members are motivated
individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face challenges together and we win
together. And together, we deliver world-class solutions that transform the way the world uses technology.
We are expanding our footprints across the globe and enhancing our services offering and developing new
products and solutions to address the unmet needs of industry. Doceree is operating in three markets worldwide
with headquarters in the NY and offices in three regions – Americas, Europe and APAC.
Why Explore a Career at Doceree
Doceree provides a competitive compensation package including salary, Health insurance, and stock options.
Doceree values diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We proudly boast of the vibrant and
We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you are passionate to work on unstructured business problems that can be solved using technology, we would
like to talk to you.
We are looking for a developer and innovator who is enthusiastic about designing and building Java EE
applications, having prior experience of solving high throughput and low latency use cases. Exposure to some of
the big data technologies is preferable.
Your responsibilities will include contributing to the evolution of a data and recommendation platform that
would eventually be the backbone to data needs across the organization. You will get an opportunity to work in
a high energy collaborative environment where your problem solving, and coding skills could be best utilized
towards the success of the product and team.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Primary responsibilities
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE frameworks.
- Contribute to the architecture and evolution of platform and product using development best practices.
- Have attention to detail, continuously look for opportunities to improve performance and quality of product.
- Contribute to all phases of the development cycle.
- Big data technology expertise best practices.
Skills, Qualifications, and minimum Experience
- Have worked with big data technologies like Spark, Kafka, Hdfs, Redis, Aerospike.
- Need to be an individual contributor and write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Attention to detail and independently deliver high quality technical solutions.
Essential Requirements (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities): –
- Have worked on Java projects with Spring framework and Big data technologies.
- Have worked in agile web development.
Background (essential and desired)-
- Have worked with large data sets, few TB size in previous assignments is preferred.
- Had shown ownership of modules or platform in previous assignments.
- Have devised solutions for complex technical problems and business use cases.
- Independent, Team player.
Education & Experience –
- Should have a B-Tech/BE (preferably Comp Science) or MCA degree.
- Have 2-4 years of Java development experience.