Location – US
As the first global network of physician-only platforms for programmatic messaging, Doceree is transforming the digital communication landscape in the healthcare industry. Doceree is expanding rapidly and globally — operating in three markets worldwide with headquarters in the US, Europe, and India. The platform has been launched in India & US and other emerging markets
We are expanding, enhancing our services offering, and developing new products and solutions to address the unmet needs of the industry.
For our U.S. headquarters, we are currently seeking a passionate marketer with rich experience in brand marketing ( B2B). The Manager marketing responsibilities include digital and social media strategy managing media plans and execution of promotional activities and events.
Manager Marketing will lead brand communication across B2B channels to drive awareness and a fast-paced growth of Brand Doceree.
Responsibilities include ensuring consistent brand communication, leading digital/social strategy & execution, owning the local media planning process as well as building local brand marketing plans and supporting the implementation of the global communication plan.
- Form strong collaborative working relationships with all members of the Doceree marketing and communication team and contribute to a high-performing team mentality across the team and Coordinate all marketing activities to generate leads
- Collaborate closely with the marketing and communication team to build an in-depth understanding of their business and the key objectives of Doceree
- Set a meaningful channel marketing strategy that solves collective needs and challenges across the market
- Create and Own the channel marketing roadmap and enable and implement best practices of key B2B and channel marketing initiatives across NA
- Develop launch programs for new products/initiatives for our target segment
- Help develop positioning, messaging, and value propositions for New Product Introduction
- In partnership with marketing colleagues, develop high-impact creative launch platforms for key programs, products, and initiatives to achieve business objectives
- Experiment with regional B2B campaigns on all applicable/available (Physical/digital) channels through the development and optimization of programs
- Build a knowledge database of results from channel and product marketing initiatives to inform future marketing plans and programs
- Ensure all marketing communications materials developed meet relevant regulatory and legal requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years’ experience in B2B marketing
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills