MANAGER – PUBLISHER SUCCESS
As the first global network of physician-only platforms for programmatic messaging, Doceree is transforming the
digital communication landscape in the healthcare industry.
Doceree provides the most comprehensive solution to Healthcare and Lifestyle advertiser to reach the target
audience in most effective and efficient way through programmatic digital advertising. Our platform provides
unmatched insights to our partners.
Doceree is a growing AdTech start-up delivering innovative solutions. Our team members are motivated individuals
that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face challenges together and we win together. And
together, we deliver world-class solutions that transform the way the world uses technology.
We are expanding our footprints across the globe and enhancing our services offering and developing new products
and solutions to address the unmet needs of industry. Doceree is operating in three markets worldwide with
headquarters in the NY and offices in three regions – Americas, Europe, and APAC.
Why Explore a Career at Doceree
Doceree provides a competitive compensation package including salary, Health insurance, and stock options.
Doceree values diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We proudly boast of the vibrant and
We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,
veteran status, or disability status.
If you are passionate to work on unstructured business problems that can be solved using technology, we would like
to talk to you.
The Publisher Success Manager will be responsible for managing our publisher channels to understand each
partner’s revenue goals, all while formulating plans with proactive attention to detail to exceed those goals. Along
with the ability to manage publishers & relay the philosophy of your strategy, you will also be responsible for keeping
informed of industry trends & be proactive in your planning to achieve publisher satisfaction & revenue generation.
• Communicate & work closely with our publisher network worldwide to manage relationships towards
• Monitor campaign delivery, fill rates, payouts, & all other stats for the publishers assigned to you.
• Work with the ad operations team for campaign alignment
• Collaborate with Publisher Development & Account Management teams to align goals & objectives.
• Build & deliver publisher reports to publishers & internal teams.
• Technical aptitude to overcome any technical issues with integration.
• Being a leader on the Account Management team, implementing strategy, reports, internal/ external
meetings, growth initiatives, etc.
• 7+ years previous work experience in the Ad Tech Industry
• Proven track record of communicating with publisher clients to increase revenue & profitability.
• Ability to share & consult your learnings & information to publisher clients & internal teams.
• Functional & working knowledge of publisher ad servers including but not limited to DSPs & Exchanges
• Previous experience joining a startup team that required self-starting, problem-solving, & strategic input
• Experience in working with an international team & overcoming communication challenge.
• Proactive, solid work ethic & can execute focused & thoughtful work in a startup environment.
• Cognitive flexibility and emotional intelligence
• Ability to multi-task multiple projects & processes with great attention to detail
• Friendly, transparent, team-player attitude
• Proven analytical & strategic problem-solving skills.