Senior Content Writer
As the first global network of physician-only platforms for programmatic messaging, Doceree is transforming the
digital communication landscape in the healthcare industry.
Doceree provides the most comprehensive solution to Healthcare and Lifestyle advertisers to reach the target
audience in the most effective and efficient way through programmatic digital advertising. Our platform provides
unmatched insights to our partners.
Doceree is a growing AdTech start-up delivering innovative solutions. Our team members are motivated individuals
that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face challenges together and we win together. And
together, we deliver world-class solutions that transform the way the world uses technology.
We are expanding our footprints across the globe and enhancing our services, offering, and developing new products
and solutions to address the unmet needs of industry. Doceree is operating in three markets worldwide with
headquarters in the NY and offices in three regions – Americas, Europe and APAC.
Why Explore a Career at Doceree
Doceree provides a competitive compensation package including salary, Health insurance, and stock options.
Doceree values diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We proudly boast of the vibrant and
We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,
veteran status, or disability status.
If you are passionate to work on unstructured business problems that can be solved using technology, we would like
to talk to you.
We are looking for a B2B SaaS content writer with experience in copywriting to write simple, easy-to-read,
informative, and quality content for our SaaS products, blogs, emailers, newsletters, and case studies and promote
our Brand through your writing.
- Your goal would be to convey our brand message and to promote our products and solutions, by delivering useful and engaging information to our target audience.
- You would also be involved in driving content marketing initiatives across platforms for increasing brand awareness, and for lead generation.
- You will work closely with marketing, product, sales, and leadership teams. Attending training sessions and workshops as required.
- Responsible for researching and writing original copies for marketing materials.
- Should be able to use your creativity and have an active thought process.
- Any Degree/UG/PG.
- Minimum Experience 5+ years in the same domain.
- Must hold a good command over the English Language both verbal and oral.
- Long form content writing, ad copywriting, e-books, blogs, white papers, technology writing.
- Knowledge of social media, content marketing, digital marketing.
- Key skills required include B2B marketing, lead generation, copywriting, social media, advertising, marketing.