Sr. Manager/Dir, Strategic Partnerships
Doceree is looking to add a Sr. Manager/Dir, Strategic Partnerships to join our global Partnerships team. This role will focus on managing existing partners across
our life sciences and technology ecosystem as well as source and build new partnerships for the Doceree platform. Reporting to the SVP, Product & Partnerships, the Sr Manager / Director will work cross-functionally on driving omni-channel partnership strategy
for Doceree having the opportunity to influence and drive new opportunities to market, while deepening and driving revenue through existing partnerships. The position requires a combination of strong business acumen, analytical skills, deep knowledge of programmatic
and digital advertising space, and experience with complex negotiation structures.
As part of the Partnerships team, strong relationships with our product, engineering, sales and customer facing teams will be critical to ensure that advertiser
and partner needs are efficiently and effectively met. This person will possess a deep understanding of the data ecosystem (CDP, clean rooms, measurement), omni-channel supply (web, mobile, social, email, SMS), and programmatic buying inclusive of key participants
across the ecosystem.
- Deep understanding of the programmatic ecosystem (key players, features, capabilities, innovation).
- Drive the execution of new deals and discovery with the Partnership team. Support the team in identifying opportunities and make a compelling case for new partnerships internally.
- Understand customer decision-making process. Find new business opportunities, validate opportunities, define customer requirements and lead deal negotiation.
- Identifies business deals by contacting potential partners, evaluating new markets and competitive advantages, researching industry trends, sourcing competitive research, and developing sound recommendations based on strategic initiatives.
- Work in partnership with other teams within and outside the function and drive alignment towards the strategic objectives.
- Establish go-to-market priorities and emphasis for various partnerships in collaboration with other team members.
- Build new business assessment, evaluation, prioritization, and scalable on-boarding process for new and existing partners.
- Work closely with Product and customer facing teams on the identification, evaluation and integration of external partners.
- Participate in the development of content, messaging strategies and assets to support internal education/training and new partner opportunities.
- Participate in industry events and conferences.
- Previous experience leading new business opportunities from concept to execution and scale.
- Previous strategic partnership and/or Partnership experience, including negotiating complex partner contracts.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Understanding of the basics of Behavioral and Demographic ad targeting.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strategic account management & contract negotiation skills.
- Team player and cross-departmental communicator.
- Presentation skills.
- Attention to detail and strategic account management skills a must.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Minimum 5 years of partner management and/or business development experience in AdTech or MarTech preferably in Health domain.
- Experience across life sciences / healthcare related technology and/or platforms.
- Direct experience working with omni-channel partners across planning, activation, insights including technical implementation.
- Proficiency in Excel & PowerPoint.
- Basic knowledge of statistical analysis.
- Experience and/or strong desire to work in a high pressure, high demand entrepreneurial environment
- MBA or BTech in analytical or technical-related field preferred