Manager Finance (For US and UK Market)
Doceree, headquartered in NY with international office in Delhi, founded by veterans of Advertising and Technology
are looking at disrupting the multibillion $ Healthcare Advertising space with Data and Artificial Intelligence.
Platform is launched in India & US.
We are expanding to other Geos with plan to have global footprints by Q2 2021 and enhancing our services offering and
developing new products and solutions to address the unmet needs of industry.
This position is for the role of: Manager – Finance (For US and UK Market) @Doceree. We are looking for Manager
Finance who will be reporting to VP Finance.
- Finalization of Books and publishing the Balance Sheet/Statement of Accounts
- Consolidate and report monthly, quarterly annual financial performance for business units including monthly
variances against forecast budget and opportunities risks
- Familiar with the MIS reports and other Protocols required for the management to take decisions.
- Support day-to-day financial planning and reporting activities, including PL Management, Forecast preparation
and Balance sheet review.
- Partner with other teams across Operations, IT, HR, Finance and Accounting to ensure that the standard
operations procedures are followed and implemented.
- Prepare and present monthly business performance to leadership, highlighting major opportunities and risks.
- Assist with enhancing existing reporting and forecasting tools and process within Finance.
- Person will be responsible for day-to-day accounting
- Monthly invoicing to customer and vendors
- Payroll Processing for the US and UK Market
- Regular Follow-up with the customers for due account receivables
- Co-ordinating with the audit team in US and UK to get the account closed and responsible for the other
- Should have good hand over MS office, especially in MS Excel
Candidates must match the below requirements:
- A competent graduate-level degree
- 4 to 5 years’ experience
Please provide the following information and we will get back to you soon.