Manager Corporate Communications – Doceree
About the Company
Doceree, a start-up headquartered in NY with international office in Delhi, founded by veterans of Advertising and Technology are looking at disrupting the multibillion $ Healthcare Advertising space with Data and Artificial Intelligence. The mega launch is scheduled for February 2020 in NY, USA.
Position: Manager – Corporate Communications
Tentative Start Date: 15th February
Timings : 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM
We are looking for a self-motivated and talented Manager – Corporate Communications to be a part of our communications department. In this position, you will be in charge of strategizing and producing high-quality content, and working with other teams and agency partners to engage with our customers and employees and build brand recognition.
Your main duties will also include creating promotional and informative content, press articles for internal and external communication, in partnership with PR agency, and finding opportunities to share our company’s products and services covering all mediums. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, with brilliant presentation and organizational skills.
- Develop and implement effective communication strategies that build customer loyalty programs, brand awareness, and customer satisfaction.
- Own all the platform communication that the customers gets on the platform or from the platform.
- Create communication and marketing strategies for new products, launches, events, and promotions, for the first launch market – United States and other international markets.
- Create informative and interesting press releases, press kits, newsletters, posts, blogs and related marketing materials.
- Building the foundations of performance marketing and marketing automation, and measuring the effectiveness of whatever we do.
- Work closely with the agency partners to generate new ideas, get those executed, implemented and measured for effectiveness.
- Being able to travel to international markets (if required) for the job.
- Managing social media handles of the Brand, Founders and building their profile.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, public relations or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3- 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Proven experience creating targeted content is advantageous.
- Domain understanding of pharma and healthcare will be preferred. While, understanding of Health tech will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated strong project management experience including ability to identify priorities & drive work forward.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Existing relationship with mainstream and digital media houses.
Expected Salary – Industry Standard with performance incentives and other perks.
Please provide the following information and we will get back to you soon.