President – North America
You will lead revenue growth and create a strategic vision for Doceree’s programmatic offerings with overall
responsibility of North America operations.
- Developing strategic relationships and finding synergies and growth opportunities with existing and new
partners: DSPs, Ad Platforms, Media agencies, Point of Care, SSP’s and networks; to support the achievement of
identified revenue goals.
- Manage long partnerships, to develop relationships leading to the formation of technology and product
alliances with strategic advertisers and publisher
- Leverage relationships with agencies, buyers and DSPs to bring in and increase revenue
- Ensure customer satisfaction through seamless delivery and regular client interaction & identifying improvement
and growth opportunities
- Understand each DSPs strategy and goals and determine how to best align our solutions to drive revenue.
- Gain a full understanding of Doceree’s programmatic platform capabilities and value proposition.
- Be a dynamic voice and an evangelist of the platform in the marketplace. Deliver thought leadership and
participate in internal and external events, global conferences to attract and bring awareness with potential
demand and product partners.
- Keep the pulse on the changing industry and feed that knowledge to internal stakeholders to bolster
opportunities that will grow the business through product innovation and identified customer needs
- You will provide leadership, Lead, guide, direct, and evaluate the work of other senior leaders for NA.
- The President will create, communicate, and implement the organization’s mission and ensure that direction is
communicated to all employees to understand their individual roles.
- Maintain awareness of both the external and internal competitive landscape and note opportunities for expansion:
customers, markets, new industry developments and standards.
- Create future leaders while providing mentorship, feedback & guidance.
- Drive team to build Quarterly Business Reviews and monthly business snapshots for strategic clients.
- Assist them to monitor the health of the marketplace and open auction bidder behaviour (bid rate, win rate, use
rate, etc.), working closely with demand partners to increase performance.
- Ensure team is partnering effectively with Engineering, integration and customer success to help resolve client
onboarding and ongoing technical issues.
- Develop strong cross-functional relationships within Doceree
- Contribute to fully align the different teams and promote knowledge sharing
- Partner closely with Sales, Engineering and Customer Success to provide ongoing support, customer service, and
create growth strategies.
- 10+ years of experience in a leadership position in the AdTech/Media industry
- Deep experience in programmatic, particularly on the SSP and DSP side. Healthcare experience would be preferred.
- Track record of building and leading successful operational teams
- Experience at speaking at external events, conferences and summits.
- High attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Cross-functional partnership focused
- Communication and adept ability to cooperate efficiently with people from different backgrounds (tech, content,
sales, finance) and seniorities
- Creative thinker with grit
Location: New Jersey
Type of contract: Full-time
Start Date: March 1, 2021
Compensation & Benefits
We provide a competitive compensation package with a combination of fixed, bonus and equity, along with Health,
Dental, Vision, 401(K) benefits.
Doceree values diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
Please provide the following information and we will get back to you soon.