QA Automation Engineer
As the first global network of physician-only platforms for programmatic messaging, Doceree is transforming the digital communication landscape in the healthcare industry. Doceree is expanding rapidly and globally- operating in three markets worldwide with headquarters in the US, Europe and India. The platform is launched in India & US.
We are expanding to other geos and enhancing our services offering and developing new products and solutions to address the unmet needs of industry.
We are currently seeking a talented QA automation engineer to design testing procedures for our software applications. In this role, one will be responsible for analyzing the functionality of applications and designing automated tests to validate their performance. One will also be required to identify bugs, install databases, and collaborate with the software design team.
As QA automation engineer, one should have advanced programming skills, a keen eye for detail, and excellent project management skills. A skilled QA automation engineer who can design and write efficient test procedures for every software application.
- Meeting with the software design team to discuss verification protocols.
- Identifying software application weaknesses and target areas.
- Sketching out ideas for automated software test procedures.
- Reviewing software bug reports and highlighting problem areas.
- Writing automation scripts and implementing software applications.
- Designing and installing software databases.
- Troubleshooting automation software and finalizing system procedures.
- Identifying quality issues and creating test reports.
- Collaborating with the design team to solve application faults.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working of 3+ years as a QA automation engineer.
- experience in building and maintaining automation scripts & suites
- experience with the following Object-Oriented Languages: Java
- experience on UI automation using Selenium
- experience in automation with Page Object/Factory model
- experience in managing CI/CD and Build tools: Git, Maven & Jenkins
Please provide the following information and we will get back to you soon.