Doceree, a startup headquartered in NY with international office in Delhi, founded by veterans of Advertising and Technology are looking at disrupting the multibillion $ Healthcare Advertising space with Data and Artificial Intelligence. Platform launched in India & USA. Plan for expansion in other countries.
We are looking for an innovative and experienced Quality Analyst to join our team. The Quality Analyst is responsible for developing and supporting the planning, design, and execution of test plans, test scripts, and process plans for projects. The successful candidate will work closely with various departments to perform and validate test cases based on quality requirements and recommend changes to predetermined quality guidelines. You will be responsible for ensuring that the end product meets the minimum quality standards, is fully functional and user-friendly.
- Develop and execute test plans to ensure that all objectives are met.
- Implement and monitor test scripts to assess functionality, reliability, performance, and quality of the service or product.
- Identify and remedy defects within the production process.
- Recommend, implement, and monitor preventative and corrective actions to ensure that quality assurance standards are achieved.
- Compile and analyze statistical data.
- Ensure that user expectations are met during the testing process.
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Investigate customer complaints and product issues.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements
- Build automation test suite using Selenium or Protractor
- Should be well versed in using JIRA Agile board
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field
- 5-10 years’ experience in quality inspection, auditing, and testing.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of QA databases and applications.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Expected Salary – Industry Standard
Tentative Start Date: September 29th
Please provide the following information and we will get back to you soon.