Regional Director – Supply Side Partnerships (Asia Pacific)
As a Regional Director – Supply Side Partnerships, you will be responsible for owning the entire partnership process with the biggest to smallest healthcare professional publishing partners from initial conversations to onboarding of publishers. You are required to meet our publisher acquisition growth objectives.
- Deeply understand category-specific landscapes and trends
- Develop strategic relationships with multiple publishers, presenting Doceree value proposition, negotiating contracts and staging product demonstrations
- Ensure Doceree is leveraged as an essential Advertising platform by these publishers
- Own and hit/exceed annual publisher onboarding targets
- Build strong relationships and collaborate effectively with cross- functional internal stakeholders to identify publisher requirements, up-selling and growth opportunities, and provide platform feedback from publishers to the product and strategy teams
- A minimum of 5+ years of previous experience in programmatic and/or platform sales (video, mobile, tech/platform, ad serving, programmatic, rich media sales), with direct experience building strategic publisher relationships in the Healthcare domain
- Experience in managing long and complex sales cycle, while maintaining good relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Have a strong understanding of the competitive healthcare professional publisher programmatic ecosystem
- Proven relationships with top tier healthcare and medical publishers
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to make complex ideas easy to understand
Please provide the following information and we will get back to you soon.