Senior Product Manager
Doceree, a startup headquartered in NY with international office in Delhi, founded by veterans of Advertising and Technology are looking at disrupting the multibillion $ Healthcare Advertising space with Data and Artificial Intelligence. Platform launched in India & USA. Plan for expansion in other countries.
As a Product manager you will be responsible for guiding the success of a product and leading the cross-functional team that is responsible for improving it. Being a tech company, It is an important organizational role that sets the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition for a product or product line. The position may also include marketing, forecasting, and profit and loss (P&L) responsibilities.
You will provide the deep product expertise needed to lead the organization and make strategic product decisions. You’ll have to analyze market and competitive conditions, laying out a product vision that is differentiated and delivers unique value based on customer demands. The role spans many activities from strategic to tactical and provides important cross-functional leadership — most notably between engineering, marketing, sales, and support teams.
- Support Manager/Director in owning and developing strong relationships with the partners and key stakeholders at all levels
- Manage partner onboarding and implementation process including product, channel and partner activation, campaign launches, and ad-hoc projects
- Coordinate resource management and allocation and control activities across teams to ensure projects are delivered on-time and on budget
- Serve as the main point of contact for delivery and activation questions from the partner and issue resolution as needed. (i.e. communication and expectation setting, raising tickets)
- Understand and communicate relevant new products, features, and capabilities as they become available and ensure successful deployment and activation with your partners
- Lead Client Training (facilitating training programs, if required along with Directors)
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of work experience
- Understanding of adtech platforms and ideally have had hands on exposure with a DSP & SSP
- Experience with marketing campaign design, campaign management, and analysis preferred
- Diligent work ethic. Must be self-motivated and able to take the initiative to get the job done
- Collaborative mindset – able to partner with partners externally
- Strong customer facing communication skills, both written and verbal
Expected Salary – Industry Standard
Tentative Start Date: October 1st or sooner
Please provide the following information and we will get back to you soon.