Senior Vice President – Business Development
As the first global network of physician-only platforms for programmatic messaging, Doceree is transforming the
digital communication landscape in the healthcare industry. Doceree is expanding rapidly and globally- operating in
three markets worldwide with headquarters in the US, Europe and India. The platform is launched in India & US.
We are expanding to other geos and enhancing our services offering and developing new products and solutions to
address the unmet needs of industry.
For our U.S. headquarters, we are currently seeking a VP/SVP – Business Development, for our point-of-care
department. As the VP/SVP – Business Development, you will be responsible for developing industry relationships,
creating new business opportunities, and securing partnerships with EHR, telemedicine and remote patient monitoring
organizations to grow Doceree’s platform.
- Develop a point-of-care business development strategy for your team to plan and achieve the appropriate growth
for the company
- Identify target accounts to foster and manage relationships with the business leaders at those organizations to
drive acquisitions and ensure retention
- Take ownership of the entire sales cycle, including demo, contract negotiation and close of sale
- Maintain ongoing communications with prospective clients and key influencers to drive sales discussions
- Analyze industry data to identify viable sales opportunities
- Attend trade shows to hold product demonstrations on-site with attendees
- When necessary, travel to meetings with prospective accounts to facilitate business contracts
- Experience in a sales role in the healthcare industry, including healthcare IT, or pharmaceutical sales.
Previous point-of-care experience is preferred.
- Proven track record of selling and building credible relationships with executives at all levels in an
- Energetic, highly motivated individual that thrives in a collaborative team setting
- Demonstrated ability to conduct sales meetings in a professional manner via phone, virtual and on-site
- Experience with managing multiple projects in a fast-paced sales setting
- Established background of managing sales teams in a team-based work environment
- An excellent collaborator who is detail-oriented and organized with company reports and sales materials
- Exceptional written, interpersonal, and verbal skills with individuals at all levels of a company
- Aptitude to be resourceful and make well-regarded decisions under tight deadlines
Please provide the following information and we will get back to you soon.