Doceree, headquartered in NY with international office in Delhi, founded by veterans of Advertising and Technology
are looking at disrupting the multibillion $ Healthcare Advertising space with Data and Artificial Intelligence.
Platform is launched in India & US.
We are expanding to other Geos with plan to have global footprints by Q2 2021 and enhancing our services offering and
developing new products and solutions to address the unmet needs of industry.
We are looking for a dynamic UI/UX Developer who will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface
(UI) development of our platform. You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are developed for
improved usability and usefulness.
- Write front-end code compliance with web and mobile standards for cross-browser and -platform compatibility
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3 Proficient understanding of client-side scripting
- Develop UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences
for the digital user.
- A Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years’ UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
Please provide the following information and we will get back to you soon.