As the first global network of physician-only platforms for programmatic messaging, Doceree is transforming the
digital communication landscape in the healthcare industry.
Doceree provides the most comprehensive solution to Healthcare and Lifestyle advertiser to reach the target
audience in most effective and efficient way through programmatic digital advertising. Our platform provides
unmatched insights to our partners
Doceree is a growing AdTech start-up delivering innovative solutions. Our team members are motivated individuals
that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face challenges together and we win together. And
together, we deliver world-class solutions that transform the way the world uses technology.
We are expanding our footprints across the globe and enhancing our services offering and developing new products
and solutions to address the unmet needs of industry. Doceree is operating in three markets worldwide with
headquarters in the NY and offices in three regions – Americas, Europe and APAC.
Why Explore a Career at Doceree
Doceree provides a competitive compensation package including salary, Health insurance, and stock options.
Doceree values diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We proudly boast of the vibrant and
We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,
veteran status, or disability status.
If you are passionate to work on unstructured business problems that can be solved using technology, we would like
to talk to you.
We are looking for a creative Copywriter to write clear and concise copy for ads, publications, and websites. One
should have experience using search engine optimization strategies to write copy that helps boost our website’s
search engine ranking. Your words will inform and engage target audiences with the ability to grasp project
requirements quickly and offer valuable insight.
- Write high-quality, error-free, original, and engaging copy for our websites, email newsletters, print designs, etc.
- Write long-form copy for our web and landing pages, long-form blogs, etc.
- Employ SEO strategies to your writing.
- Research and fact-check thoroughly to ensure accuracy and effectiveness.
- Work with your assigned Copy Editor to ensure the copy meets all language, structure, tone, and informational requirements.
- Work with the design team in the visual’s selection process for every copy to drive user experience.
- 3+ years of SEO copywriting experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional grammar, research, fact-checking, writing, and editing skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to lead by example through positive reinforcement.
- Highly proficient with Google Workspace.
- Knowledge/experience working within/alongside the healthcare industry preferred.