Director- Content Marketing
As the first global network of physician-only platforms for programmatic messaging, Doceree is transforming the digital communication landscape in the healthcare industry.
Doceree provides the most comprehensive solution to Healthcare and Lifestyle advertisers to reach the target audience in the most effective and efficient way through programmatic digital advertising. Our platform provides unmatched insights to our partners.
Doceree is a growing AdTech start-up delivering innovative solutions. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face challenges together and we win together. And together, we deliver world-class solutions that transform the way the world uses technology.
We are expanding our footprints across the globe and enhancing our services, offering, and developing new products and solutions to address the unmet needs of industry. Doceree is operating in three markets worldwide with headquarters in the NY and offices in three regions – Americas, Europe and APAC.
Why Explore a Career at Doceree
Doceree provides a competitive compensation package including salary, Health insurance, and stock options. Doceree values diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We proudly boast of the vibrant and open culture. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you are passionate to work on unstructured business problems that can be solved using technology, we would like to talk to you.
A content creator with proven storytelling capability across a myriad of formats, and with an understanding of AdTech, digital media, and Healthcare marketing ecosystem. Doceree’s Director, Content Marketing will play a key role in the marketing team and will own the brand narrative with our internal stakeholders and our customers across our owned, earned, and paid initiatives.
You will harness insights from our internal team of experts, platform, strategic partners, and industry at large to craft ownable and relevant content across different mediums (eg. Blogs, LinkedIn posts, white papers, infographics, podcast, speaking engagements, and beyond)
Reporting to our VP Growth Marketing and with a Manager Content Marketing direct report, this will be a key role in the growth of our brand.
- Evolve Doceree’s brand narrative. Elevate our brand story and set a consistent voice to improve the brand experience at every touchpoint for our customers, prospects, and industry at large; from the point they see an ad, to visiting our website, to reading our thought leadership materials, to browsing our social media destinations.
- Craft Doceree’s content strategy, in partnership with the marketing team, across earned (speaking engagements, bylines, white papers), owned (website, social media platforms, CRM), paid (events, advertising, search), SEO
- Harness insights from internal stakeholders, customers, partners, and 3rd party industry experts to develop ownable thought leadership content (eg. ghost writing blogs and bylines, white papers, predictions, etc)
- Proactively monitor industry and competitive thought leadership activity
- Build the narrative for Doceree’s ad creative, website, CRM, social media – optimizing narrative towards conversion (MQL > SQL).
- Identify, hire, and groom talent to build Content Marketing team capabilities.
Who You Are:
- The ideal candidate has experience with AdTech (programmatic preferred) and healthcare vertical (pharma) and can seamlessly connect the dots between the two.
- Superior writing skills including mastery in storytelling, ability to engage the reader and communicate ideas clearly and concisely (US English)
- Ability to write and edit quickly without compromising quality (US English)
Ability to transform raw content into compelling narratives
- Experience of working with research and insights to shape and inform narrative development
- Experience developing a myriad of thought leadership formats (white papers, infographics, podcast, bylines, blogs, etc)
- Very well organized; multitasker
- Experience connecting with and influencing senior management
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- BS degree – marketing and communications preferred
- 7+ years of a proven track record in storytelling, content strategy, writing and creative execution.
- Advanced proficiency with the US English language.
- AdTech and/or Healthcare marketing experience
- Experience servicing or working at an Ad Sales Media organization a plus
- Experience with data visualization a plus
- Hybrid, with 1-2 days in the office for Tri-state area employees
- US East Coast time zone only
- Up to 20% travel
- Candidates from US East Coast, NY Tri-state area preferred.
You can also share your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org