VP- Growth Marketing
As the first global network of physician-only platforms for programmatic messaging, Doceree is transforming the digital communication landscape in the healthcare industry.
Doceree provides the most comprehensive solution to Healthcare and Lifestyle advertisers to reach the target audience in the most effective and efficient way through programmatic digital advertising. Our platform provides unmatched insights to our partners.
Doceree is a growing AdTech start-up delivering innovative solutions. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face challenges together and we win together. And together, we deliver world-class solutions that transform the way the world uses technology.
We are expanding our footprints across the globe and enhancing our services, offering, and developing new products and solutions to address the unmet needs of industry. Doceree is operating in three markets worldwide with headquarters in the NY and offices in three regions – Americas, Europe and APAC.
Why Explore a Career at Doceree
Doceree provides a competitive compensation package including salary, Health insurance, and stock options. Doceree values diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We proudly boast of the vibrant and open culture. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you are passionate to work on unstructured business problems that can be solved using technology, we would like to talk to you.
A leader with experience building and leading a team of marketing experts in a start-up setting. The VP Growth Marketing’s team will be responsible for paid (display, video, search, sponsored, events), owned (email, social and website), and MarTech (CRM, web dev, marketing science) in order to accelerate Doceree’s growth. The VP, Growth Marketing is a hands-on role; this person will work closely with the CMO crafting Doceree’s marketing growth strategy, securing and maximizing MarTech resources, and optimizing all marketing initiatives towards conversion (Prospect>MQL>SQL>Close).
You work well as an individual contributor as well as a team member. You are driven and can take action with incomplete information. You are analytical marketer, who understand how craft initiatives to impact revenue at a fast-growing AdTech startup. You are comfortable owning the process from start-to-finish, are a skilled communicator, can multistask, and has experience managing teams remotely in multiple time zones.
The Vice President, Growth Marketing will report directly to the CMO, and will hire and nurture talent.
- Develop the growth marketing team structure, strategic vision, and MarTech stack, in collaboration with the CMO, to accelerate Doceree’s growth by building awareness and consideration, and driving qualified leads.
- Work closely with CRO and Client Success leadership team to identify and build ABM strategy.
- Hire and oversee marketing experts and strategies across:
- Paid: search, display, video, LinedIn, sponsored (healthcare marketing pubs)
- Website: dev, content, SEO, and conversion optimization
- CRM: MarTech platform, list management and hygiene, email nurturing tracks, newsletters, content
- Content Marketing: blogs, white papers, social, infographics, events presentations
- Events marketing: industry, custom, and virtual
- Marketing Science: KPI reporting across all marketing activities.
- Coordinate across the marketing team to ensure constant alignment between Doceree’s
- Experience working in a fast-paced AdTech startup environment.
- Well-rounded marketing expert with a focus on full-funnel digital marketing (lead acquisition, conversion, and retention)
- Skilled analyst with experience in cross-channel performance (website, email, social) measurement, A/B
- testing, optimization, and data-driven recommendations
- Skilled communicator, problem solver, multi-tasker
- Resourceful and responsive to change – thrives in a fast-paced environment with a strong sense of urgency
- At least 10 years of experience working at a B2B marketing agency or in an in-house B2B digital marketing role; startup, SaaS, AdTech (healthcare experience a plus)
- Experience leading and growing remote teams.
- Experience building and optimizing B2B sites towards conversion.
- Experience working with and managing a broad range of marketing/CRM tools (e.g. Hubspot, Pardot, Salesforce, etc)
- Experience with social media management tools (e.g. Sprout, HootSuite, etc)
- Experience using Google Analytics and Google AdWords
- Hybrid, with 1-2 days in the office for Tri-state area employees
- US East Coast time zone only
- Up to 30% Travel required.
- Candidates from US East Coast, NY Tri-state area preferred.
You can also share your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org