Software Engineer – Devops
As the first global network of physician-only platforms for programmatic messaging, Doceree is transforming the
digital communication landscape in the healthcare industry.
Doceree provides the most comprehensive solution to Healthcare and Lifestyle advertisers to reach the target
audience in the most effective and efficient way through programmatic digital advertising. Our platform provides
unmatched insights to our partners.
Doceree is a growing AdTech start-up delivering innovative solutions. Our team members are motivated individuals
that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face challenges together and we win together. And
together, we deliver world-class solutions that transform the way the world uses technology.
We are expanding our footprints across the globe and enhancing our services, offering, and developing new products
and solutions to address the unmet needs of industry. Doceree is operating in three markets worldwide with
headquarters in the NY and offices in three regions – Americas, Europe and APAC.
Why Explore a Career at Doceree
Doceree provides a competitive compensation package including salary, Health insurance, and stock options.
Doceree values diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We proudly boast of the vibrant and
We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,
veteran status, or disability status.
If you are passionate to work on unstructured business problems that can be solved using technology, we would like
to talk to you.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Deploy and maintain critical applications on cloud-native microservices architecture.
- Implement automation, effective monitoring, and infrastructure-as-code.
- Deploy and maintain CI/CD pipelines across multiple environments.
- Support and work alongside a cross-functional engineering team on the latest technologies.
- Iterate on best practices to increase the quality & velocity of deployments.
- Sustain and improve the process of knowledge sharing throughout the engineering team.
- Have on call responsibilities in rotation with the engineering team.
- Cost optimizations.
- Update website content as needed.
Skills, Qualifications, and minimum Experience
- Experience maintaining and deploying highly available, fault-tolerant systems at scale.
- A drive towards automating repetitive tasks (e.g., scripting via Bash, Python, Ruby, etc).
- Experience with Docker containerization and clustering (Kubernetes/ECS).
- Experience with AWS (e.g., IAM, EC2, VPC, ELB, ALB, Autoscaling, Lambda).
- Version control system experience (e.g., Git).
- Experience implementing CI/CD (e.g., Jenkins, TravisCI).
- Operational (e.g., HA/Backups) NoSQL experience (e.g., Cassandra, MongoDB, Aerospike,
- Experience with configuration management tools (e.g., Ansible, Chef).
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code (e.g., Terraform, CloudFormation).
- Bachelor or master’s degree.
- Effective communication skills.