Associate Director (Programmatic Media) – US
As the first global network of physician-only platforms for programmatic messaging, Doceree is transforming the digital communication landscape in the healthcare industry.
Doceree provides the most comprehensive solution to Healthcare and Lifestyle advertisers to reach the target audience in the most effective and efficient way through programmatic digital advertising. Our platform provides unmatched insights to our partners.
Doceree is a growing AdTech start-up delivering innovative solutions. Our team members are motivated individuals who help each other do remarkable things daily. We face challenges together and we win together. And together, we deliver world-class solutions that transform the way the world uses technology
We are expanding our footprints across the globe and enhancing our services offering and developing new products and solutions to address the unmet needs of the industry. Doceree is operating in three markets worldwide with headquarters in NY and offices in three regions – Americas, Europe, and APAC
- For our U.S. headquarters, we are currently seeking an Associate Director- Programmatic Media for our advertiser and agency partnership team.
- Associate Director needs to observe the market regularly to maintain their knowledge of audience trends and behavior, as well as perform competitor research to stay abreast from campaign insights and data mining,
- Create personas, evaluating their target demographic through the media audiences use, the times and places they consume it, and how long they view different pieces of content.
- Gather data and information which can then be used to optimize campaigns to target specific audiences.
- Keep a close track of all on-boarded publishers and use them to company’s benefit.
- Manage campaign budgets for advertisers including brands and media agencies and use them through the platform for maximizing the result
- Need to analyze the data that’s been collected post-campaign completion and share insights with advertisers.
- 4+ years of work experience, preferably with Adtech platforms/ media agencies as a media planner
- Strong analytical skills for data and campaign results required, an ability to observe patterns and generate insights
- Ability to maintain a professional and polite manner and be approachable and helpful when working closely with other members, departments, and with external contacts
- Should have great numeracy skills as they manage budgets, negotiate prices, and analyze data
- Collaborative mindset – able to work with external partners
- Strong customer-facing communication skills, both written and verbal
Compensation & Benefits
Why Explore a Career at Doceree:
Doceree provides a competitive compensation package including salary, Health insurance, and stock options. Doceree values diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We proudly boast of the vibrant and open culture. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you are passionate about working on unstructured business problems that can be solved using technology, we would like to talk to you.
You will receive the following benefits as per your eligibility.
Health benefits for Self and family
401K plan. Doceree contributes 4% of your base salary each year after completion of 3 months of employment
12 days of PTO & 5 days of Sick leave.
Shortly after your start date, you will be granted Restricted Stock of Doceree Inc. as per the Companies’ Equity Incentive Plan. Details of the grant will be included in the restricted stock grant package that will be provided to you shortly after your grant date.
Please provide the following information and we will get back to you soon.