President (UK & Europe)
The analysis of businesses involved in programmatic media by the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB), led to a report that ad tech companies receive 55% of the revenue from ad budgets. Meanwhile, publishers earned only the remaining 45% portion of the funds. Partners with automated solutions can be a valuable resource for publishers to optimize advertising offerings. But should tech companies warrant more than half of the budget? Simply put’ no. That mindset within the automated marketing sector needs to be revisited to more appropriately align the publisher and tech platform relationship that reflects a model that positions both sides to experience the power of partnerships.
So, at Doceree, we built an automatic healthcare digital marketing platform that disrupts the status quo within the industry, and we share 68% of the ad revenue with our publisher partners, since healthcare peer-reviewed content is premium content.
Since we flipped the financial allocation model to share a greater revenue percentage with publishers as part of our advertising technology value chain, here are some additional advantages we provide our publisher partners that are integrated with our physician-only platform.
- Secured data and privacy-safe environment
- Publishers are assured that we adhere to industry regulations and don’t share personally identifiable information
- Advanced data targeting
- With the ability to employ a data-driven approach, physicians are served messages based on specialty, geography, prescribing behavior and the patients they are treating
- High quality ad server
- Our first-class platform will manage and run your online campaigns to optimize your results
- Assist publishers to be ready for the cookie-less era
- With physicians opting in to an endemic or Point of Care platform, you are able to better educate your readers with learnings pertaining to their area of interest
- Publishers can empower advertisers to connect with physicians
- Our partners have access to real-time data metrics that raises inventory rates by sharing messages with physicians at opportune moments
- Provide insights on physicians to drive engagement
- Our publisher partners generate greater business outcomes by supporting a data-driven approach to enrich communication based on physician behaviors, moments of engagement and format preferences
- Monetize inventory globally
- As the only global health network of publishers, a single platform boosts the global inventory value for our partners
- Integrate all channels on one platform
- Display, email, text, website, app ‘ Doceree integrates all platforms in one place to monetize inventories across digital channels
- Publisher dashboard
- Our publisher partners gain a dashboard with real-time data analytics to monitor the performance of their ad slots, audience behaviors and revenue
Our platform supports healthcare publishers beyond revamping the financial allocation model. As the automated ecosystem evolves for the pharmaceutical and healthcare category, we continue to innovate new technologies to expand the revenue opportunities for our publisher partners.
To learn about how Doceree is supporting publishers, feel free to contact me at Gareth.Shaw@doceree.com.