General Manager – US
As the first global network of physician-only platforms for programmatic messaging, Doceree is transforming the digital communication landscape in the healthcare industry.
Doceree provides the most comprehensive solution to Healthcare and Lifestyle advertisers to reach the target audience in the most effective and efficient way through programmatic digital advertising. Our platform provides unmatched insights to our partners.
Doceree is a growing AdTech start-up delivering innovative solutions. Our team members are motivated individuals who help each other do remarkable things daily. We face challenges together and we win together. And together, we deliver world-class solutions that transform the way the world uses technology.
We are expanding our footprints across the globe and enhancing our services offering and developing new products and solutions to address the unmet needs of the industry. Doceree is operating in three markets worldwide with headquarters in NY and offices in three regions – Americas, Europe, and APAC.
For our U.S. headquarters, we are currently seeking a General Manager for our advertiser and agency partnership team.
- You will lead revenue growth and create a strategic vision for Doceree’s programmatic offerings with overall responsibility of North America operations.
- Developing strategic relationships and finding synergies and growth opportunities with existing and new partners: DSPs, Ad Platforms, Media agencies, SSP’s and networks; to support the achievement of identified revenue goals.
- Manage long partnerships, to develop relationships leading to the formation of technology and product alliances with strategic advertisers and publisher.
- Leverage relationships with agencies, buyers and DSPs to bring in and increase revenue.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through seamless delivery and regular client interaction & identifying improvement and growth opportunities.
- Understand each DSPs strategy and goals and determine how to best align our solutions to drive revenue.
- Gain a full understanding of Doceree’s programmatic platform capabilities and value proposition.
- Be a dynamic voice and an evangelist of the platform in the marketplace. Deliver thought leadership and participate in internal and external events, global conferences to attract and bring awareness with potential demand and product partners.
- Keep the pulse on the changing industry and feed that knowledge to internal stakeholders to bolster opportunities that will grow the business through product innovation and identified customer needs.
- You will provide leadership, Lead, guide, direct, and evaluate the work of other senior leadersfor NA.
- Maintain awareness of both the external and internal competitive landscape and note opportunities for expansion: customers, markets, new industry developments and standards.
- Create future leaders while providing mentorship, feedback & guidance.
- Drive team to build Quarterly Business Reviews and monthly business snapshots for strategic clients.
- Assist them to monitor the health of the marketplace and open auction bidder behaviour (bid rate, win rate, use rate, etc.), working closely with demand partners to increase performance.
- Ensure team is partnering effectively with Engineering, integration and customer success to help resolve client onboarding and ongoing technical issues.
- Develop strong cross-functional relationships within Doceree.
- Contribute to fully align the different teams and promote knowledge sharing.
- Partner closely with Sales, Engineering and Customer Success to provide ongoing support, customer service, and create growth strategies.
- 10+ years of experience in a leadership position in the AdTech/Media industry.
- Deep experience in programmatic, particularly on the SSP and DSP side. Healthcare experience would be preferred.
- Track record of building and leading successful operational teams.
- Experience at speaking at external events, conferences and summits.
- High attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Cross-functional partnership focused.
- Communication and adept ability to cooperate efficiently with people from different backgrounds (tech, content, sales, finance) and seniorities.
- Creative thinker with grit.
Location: New Jersey
Type of contract: Full-time
Start Date: June 1, 2022
Compensation & Benefits
Why Explore a Career at Doceree:
Doceree provides a competitive compensation package including salary, Health insurance, and stock options. Doceree values diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We proudly boast of the vibrant and open culture. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you are passionate about working on unstructured business problems that can be solved using technology, we would like to talk to you.
You will receive the following benefits as per your eligibility.
Health benefits for Self and family
401K plan. Doceree contributes 4% of your base salary each year after completion of 3 months of employment
12 days of PTO & 5 days of Sick leave.
Shortly after your start date, you will be granted Restricted Stock of Doceree Inc. as per the Companies’ Equity Incentive Plan. Details of the grant will be included in the restricted stock grant package that will be provided to you shortly after your grant date.