Principal Software Engineer
As the first global network of physician-only platforms for programmatic messaging, Doceree is transforming the digital communication landscape in the healthcare industry. Doceree is expanding rapidly and globally- operating in three markets worldwide with headquarters in the US, Europe and India. The platform is launched in India & US.
We are expanding to other geos and enhancing our services offering and developing new products and solutions to address the unmet needs of industry.
We are currently seeking a talented Principal Software Engineer to maintain and upgrade all existing software. The responsibilities include recommending adjustments recommending adjustments to resolve software issues, improving the functionality of existing software, and ensuring that the design, application, and maintenance of software meets the quality standards of the company. You should also be able to mentor, guide, and train other engineers.
- Designing, coding, and debugging software.
- Improving the performance of existing software.
- Providing training to other engineers.
- Maintaining and upgrading existing software.
- Recommending new technologies that can help increase productivity.
- Supervising and overseeing the technical aspects of projects.
- Investigating software-related complaints and making necessary adjustments to ensure optimal software performance.
- Regularly attending team meetings to discuss projects, brainstorm ideas, and put forward solutions to any issues.
- mentoring other junior engineers & participate in hiring other engineers
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering/computer science or related field.
- Proven experience of 7+ years in high-level programming languages, like Java, Golang, C++
- Strong analytical skills & Good communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Proven experience in software development methodologies.
- Proven experience building complex web systems.
- The ability to multi-task