Publisher Business Development
As the first global network of physician-only platforms for programmatic messaging, Doceree is transforming the
digital communication landscape in the healthcare industry.
Doceree provides the most comprehensive solution to Healthcare and Lifestyle advertiser to reach the target
audience in most effective and efficient way through programmatic digital advertising. Our platform provides
unmatched insights to our partners.
Doceree is a growing AdTech start-up delivering innovative solutions. Our team members are motivated individuals
that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face challenges together and we win together. And
together, we deliver world-class solutions that transform the way the world uses technology.
We are expanding our footprints across the globe and enhancing our services offering and developing new products
and solutions to address the unmet needs of industry. Doceree is operating in three markets worldwide with
headquarters in the NY and offices in three regions – Americas, Europe, and APAC.
Why Explore a Career at Doceree
Doceree provides a competitive compensation package including salary, Health insurance, and stock options.
Doceree values diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We proudly boast of the vibrant and
We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,
veteran status, or disability status.
If you are passionate to work on unstructured business problems that can be solved using technology, we would like
to talk to you.
We are looking for an independent, motivated, and experienced individual to work with us on the
Publisher Team. You play an active role in canvassing, recruiting, and educating new partnerships to
engage them in advertising monetization.
He/she is a highly motivated self-starter, hunter and drives revenue while gathering the intelligence
needed to share company strategy and goal. The successful candidate will have at least two years of
experience in Publisher Sales, with a focus on monetizing traffic.
1. Develop strategies to engage new Publishers.
2. Strong pipeline development
3. Align business opportunities to establish strong and long-term partnerships.
4. Build relationships with potential clients and negotiate deals to generate revenue.
5. Understand the market and competition to develop business strategies that are effective in generating
6. Client management in maximising Publisher’s available inventory and their daily delivery needs
7. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the success of new business opportunities.
8. Develop strategies to engage new Supply partners, qualify contacts and cultivate relationships
that enhance Total Media Solutions’ position within the publisher community, leading to direct
and incremental business.
9. Contact publishers every week via email, phone and Skype and articulate probabilities of closure
10. Align business opportunities to establish strong and long-term partnerships and maximize their
available inventory and daily delivery needs.
11. Facilitate initial integration support and monitor client’s satisfaction levels.
12. Develop an understanding of client’s business, products, services, customer profile, marketing
and business objectives, competitors, and sales.
13. Keep abreast of all business and advertising technology advances in the marketplace.
1. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
2. A self-starter who is motivated to succeed and able to take on new challenges.
3. Strong negotiation skills and the ability to build relationships with clients.
4. The ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
5. A minimum of two year of experience in publisher sales with a focus on ad monetization (App and/or
6. A demonstrable record exceeding revenue goals and driving new businesses.
7. With experience supporting and servicing clients using advertising products and technology.
8. Experience in the AdTech industry with a deep understanding of mobile & web publishers.
9. Having robust understanding of ad-tech ecosystem with granular understanding of Real-Time Bidding
(RTB) and Supply-Side Platform (SSP), Demand-Side Platform (DSP), ad exchanges, networks business can
be an advantage.