Software Engineer- (HTML/CSS/UI)
As the first global network of physician-only platforms for programmatic messaging, Doceree is transforming the
digital communication landscape in the healthcare industry.
Doceree provides the most comprehensive solution to Healthcare and Lifestyle advertisers to reach the target
audience in the most effective and efficient way through programmatic digital advertising. Our platform provides
unmatched insights to our partners.
Doceree is a growing AdTech start-up delivering innovative solutions. Our team members are motivated individuals
that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face challenges together and we win together. And
together, we deliver world-class solutions that transform the way the world uses technology.
We are expanding our footprints across the globe and enhancing our services, offering, and developing new products
and solutions to address the unmet needs of industry. Doceree is operating in three markets worldwide with
headquarters in the NY and offices in three regions – Americas, Europe and APAC.
Why Explore a Career at Doceree
Doceree provides a competitive compensation package including salary, Health insurance, and stock options.
Doceree values diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We proudly boast of the vibrant and
We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,
veteran status, or disability status.
If you are passionate to work on unstructured business problems that can be solved using technology, we would like
to talk to you.
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of
programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will
produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between
graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the
application looks as well as how it works.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Skills, Qualifications, and minimum Experience
- Minimum of three years working as a professional UI developer.
- Proficient knowledge of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3(Bootstrap, Material UI).
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Strong understanding of front-end coding and development technologies React
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Good understanding of core web vitals.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and