Vice President – Strategic Planning – US
As the first global network of physician-only platforms for programmatic messaging, Doceree is transforming the digital communication landscape in the healthcare industry.
Doceree provides the most comprehensive solution to Healthcare and Lifestyle advertisers to reach the target audience in the most effective and efficient way through programmatic digital advertising. Our platform provides unmatched insights to our partners.
Doceree is a growing AdTech start-up delivering innovative solutions. Our team members are motivated individuals who help each other do remarkable things daily. We face challenges together and we win together. And together, we deliver world-class solutions that transform the way the world uses technology.
We are expanding our footprints across the globe and enhancing our services offering and developing new products and solutions to address the unmet needs of the industry. Doceree is operating in three markets worldwide with headquarters in NY and offices in three regions – Americas, Europe, and APAC.
For our U.S. headquarters, we are currently seeking a Vice President -Strategic Planning. You will create a strategic vision for Doceree’s programmatic offerings for North America operations. You should be well-versed in current Adtech and digital advertising trends and familiar with a variety of business concepts. Strategic thinking and strong business acumen are essential in this role. You should have led the strategic development, presentation, & execution of omnichannel HCP media plans for multiple brands. You will have an excellent understanding of budgets and business-planning.
- Gaining a comprehensive context for integrated digital marketing strategies by analysing a wide range of information in great detail, including demographics, socio-economic and the market for our products.
- Conduct research using internal resources or commissioning research from outside organizations, where needed, to inform marketing communications. Researching & Gathering data is important to develop well-informed strategic plans for Doceree.
- Identify and create plans for new revenue channels.
- Build thorough understanding of client’s brand, business, customers and competitive landscape and provide strategic guidance in building “Go-To-Marketing” strategies. Preparing presentations as per client’s business needs vis-à-vis solutions offered by Doceree.
- You need to give ideas to clients and Sales and Business Development team for Strategy and Planning.
- You will be required to analyse and interpret customer response and sales data to evaluate the effectiveness of sales effort and guide teams on the strategy and Go-to-Market.
- 10+ years of experience in a leadership position in the AdTech/Media industry.
- Deep experience in programmatic, particularly on the SSP and DSP side. Healthcare experience would be preferred.
- Track record of building and leading successful operational teams.
- Experience at speaking at external events, conferences and summits.
- High attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Cross-functional partnership focused.
- Communication and adept ability to cooperate efficiently with people from different backgrounds (tech, content, sales, finance) and seniorities.
- Creative thinker with grit.
Location: New Jersey
Type of contract: Full-time
Compensation & Benefits
Why Explore a Career at Doceree:
Doceree provides a competitive compensation package including salary, Health insurance, and stock options. Doceree values diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We proudly boast of the vibrant and open culture. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you are passionate about working on unstructured business problems that can be solved using technology, we would like to talk to you.
You will receive the following benefits as per your eligibility.
Health benefits for Self and family
401K plan. Doceree contributes 4% of your base salary each year after completion of 3 months of employment
12 days of PTO & 5 days of Sick leave.
Shortly after your start date, you will be granted Restricted Stock of Doceree Inc. as per the Companies’ Equity Incentive Plan. Details of the grant will be included in the restricted stock grant package that will be provided to you shortly after your grant date.