Location – US
As the first global network of physician-only platforms for programmatic messaging, Doceree is transforming the digital communication landscape in the healthcare industry.
Doceree provides the most comprehensive solution to Healthcare and Lifestyle advertisers to reach the target audience in the most effective and efficient way through programmatic digital advertising. Our platform provides unmatched insights to our partners.
Doceree is a growing AdTech start-up delivering innovative solutions. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face challenges together and we win together. And together, we deliver world-class solutions that transform the way the world uses technology
We are expanding our footprints across the globe and enhancing our services offering and developing new products and solutions to address the unmet needs of industry. Doceree is operating in three markets worldwide with headquarters in NY and offices in three regions – Americas, Europe and APAC.
As EVP- Global Supply Side Partnerships, you will be responsible for owning the entire partnership process with the biggest to smallest healthcare professional publishing partners from initial conversations to onboarding of publishers. You are required to meet our publisher acquisition growth objectives.
- A minimum 12+ years of experience in partnerships or account management, ideally at a digital programmatic company, preferably supply side, demand side or digital publisher. Prefer to have previous experience in programmatic and/or platform sales (video, mobile, tech/platform, ad serving, programmatic, rich media sales), with direct experience building strategic publisher relationships in the Healthcare domain
- Deeply understand category-specific landscapes and trends
- Develop strategic relationships with multiple publishers, presenting, Doceree value proposition, negotiating contracts and staging product demonstrations. Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Ensure Doceree is leveraged as an essential Advertising platform by these publishers
- Own and hit/exceed annual publisher onboarding targets
- Build strong relationships and collaborate effectively with cross- functional internal stakeholders to identify publisher requirements, up-selling and growth opportunities, and provide platform feedback from publishers to the product and strategy teams
- Strategize and create new service offering for existing and new SSPs aligned to product roadmap
- Manage global teams and Identify potential new opportunities and partnerships and make sure those relationships support key growth, monetization, and product initiatives of the company and communicate updates global teams.
- Manage and continue to build relationships with Doceree’s top tier SSP/Exchange, data, and tech partners
- Be an internal evangelist, specifically towards our existing and new business sales teams, for these partnerships and getting them excited about our technology and offerings
- Gather market and customer information from partners and provide feedback on programmatic buying trends, private exchanges, and premium programmatic initiatives
- Design and deliver business review, performance updates, and growth opportunity presentations to partnerships and key internal stakeholders
- Experience in managing long and complex sales cycle, while maintaining good relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Have a strong understanding of the competitive healthcare professional publisher programmatic ecosystem
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to make complex ideas easy to understand
- In depth of knowledge of ad tech including advertising/publisher business models, technical understanding of ad serving, wrapper technology, header bidding, media trading, SSPs/DSPs, RTB and/or other related digital advertising technology
- A track record of forging strong relationships with partners at all levels, understanding their objectives and influencing them to make desired decisions and Proven relationships with top tier healthcare and medical publishers
- Exceptional troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving capabilities coupled with attention to detail
- Proven track record of selling and building credible relationships with executives at all levels in an organization
- Energetic, highly motivated individual that thrives in a collaborative team setting