Director –Partnerships : Point-of-Care (POC)
Doceree is looking to onboard a resourceful, innovative, forward thinking Director- Partnerships (Point of Care)
having strategic approach.
As a Director –Partnerships (Point of Care) , you will be responsible for working on entire partnership process with
the Point of Care publisher partners (Telehealth, EHR, ERX platforms) in North America from initial conversations to
onboarding, and developing key relationships with POC platforms.
- Responsible for programmatic and/or platform sales (video, mobile, tech/platform, ad serving, programmatic, rich
media sales), with direct experience building strategic Point of care digital platform relationships in the
Healthcare professional vertical.
- Develop strategic relationships with SSP’s multiple stakeholders, presenting the value proposition, negotiating
- Build strong relationships and collaborate effectively with cross functional internal stakeholders to identify
platform requirements, up-selling and growth opportunities, and provide platform feedback from clients and prospects
to the product and engineering teams.
- You will stay current with best practices, strategies, and industry standards related to digital marketing
- You have a strong understanding of the competitive healthcare professional publisher programmatic ecosystem
including strong knowledge of the ad-tech ecosystem, key industry partners and technical market standards (ad
serving, SSP, DSP, IAS, DV, etc.) and Proven relationships with top tier Point-of-Care platforms.
- Maintain accurate information on all prospects and campaigns in the CRM including but not limited to budgets, contact & billing information.
- Coordinate with customer success team in managing the onboarding process for all new accounts Identify ways to grow accounts and bring forth strategic recommendations
- 5+ years of experience in the AdTech/Media industry
- Deep experience in programmatic, particularly on the Sell side, point of care experience would be preferred.
- Track record of building and leading successful partnerships.
- Communication and adept ability to cooperate efficiently with people from different backgrounds (tech, content, sales, finance) and seniorities
Location: New Jersey
Type of contract: Full-time
Start Date: March 1,2021
Compensation & Benefits
We provide a competitive compensation package with a combination of fixed, bonus and equity, along with Health, Dental, Vision, 401(K) benefits.
Doceree values diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please provide the following information and we will get back to you soon.