Director – Sales & Partnerships
Doceree, a startup headquartered in NY with international office in Delhi, founded by veterans of Advertising and Technology are looking at disrupting the multibillion $ Healthcare Advertising space with Data and Artificial Intelligence. Platform launched in India & USA. Plan for expansion in other countries.
As a Director-Sales & Partnerships, you will be responsible for owning the entire partnership process with the biggest to smallest healthcare professional publishing partners in Delhi from initial conversations to onboarding of advertisers and publishers. You are required to meet our advertiser acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets for tech access fee and media spends.
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our advertiser base.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
- Develop strategic relationships with multiple publishers, presenting Doceree value proposition, negotiating contracts, staging product demonstrations and ensuring Doceree is leveraged as an essential Advertising platform by these publishers.
- You will be expected to build strong relationships and collaborate effectively with cross- functional internal stakeholders to identify advertiser and publisher requirements, up-selling and growth opportunities, and provide platform feedback from advertisers and publishers to the product and strategy teams.
- Do this all with a resourceful, innovative, forward-thinking and strategic approach.
- Minimum of 10+ years of previous experience in programmatic and/or platform sales (video, mobile, tech/platform, ad serving, programmatic, rich media sales), with direct experience building strategic publisher relationships in the Healthcare professional vertical.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Have a strong understanding of the competitive healthcare professional publisher programmatic ecosystem.
- Proven relationships with top tier publishers and advertisers.
- Wide network and book of contacts across Healthcare professional, Pharmaceutical/Med Devices/ Consumer Healthcare and medical publisher clients.
- Consultative sales and business development experience and success in developing long- term relationships.
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to make complex ideas easy to understand.
- Willing to travel when necessary
Expected Salary – Industry Standard
Please provide the following information and we will get back to you soon.