As the first global network of physician-only platforms for programmatic messaging, Doceree is transforming the
digital communication landscape in the healthcare industry.
Doceree provides the most comprehensive solution to Healthcare and Lifestyle advertisers to reach the target
audience in the most effective and efficient way through programmatic digital advertising. Our platform provides
unmatched insights to our partners.
Doceree is a growing AdTech start-up delivering innovative solutions. Our team members are motivated individuals
that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face challenges together and we win together. And
together, we deliver world-class solutions that transform the way the world uses technology.
We are expanding our footprints across the globe and enhancing our services, offering, and developing new products
and solutions to address the unmet needs of industry. Doceree is operating in three markets worldwide with
headquarters in the NY and offices in three regions – Americas, Europe and APAC.
Why Explore a Career at Doceree
Doceree provides a competitive compensation package including salary, Health insurance, and stock options.
Doceree values diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We proudly boast of the vibrant and
We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,
veteran status, or disability status.
If you are passionate to work on unstructured business problems that can be solved using technology, we would like
to talk to you.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Developing and implementing mechanisms for effective revenue forecasts and pipeline tracking.
- Handling of all finance related queries of Customers and Key vendors.
- Handling the documentation (IOs, SOWs, MSAs, etc) with clients and key vendors from commercial standpoint and serving as the connect between legal and sales teams.
- Collaborate with colleagues and stakeholders to gain an in-depth understanding of critical business requirements.
- Developing innovative solutions for operational and strategic changes.
- Sound knowledge and expertise in evaluating the implications of changes.
- Formulating ways for businesses to improve, based on analysis and research.
- Understanding business needs and optimizing business operations accordingly.
- Understanding the financial statements, KPIs and other key metrics, and then evaluating options for improvement.
Skills, Qualifications, and minimum Experience
- A competent finance professional, preferably a chartered accountant (experience of working in the Big 4 firms is a plus).
- 0-2 years of post-qualification experience.
- Business Pivotal Thinking.
- Advanced knowledge of excel with an analytical mindset.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to interact with senior-level management.