As the first global network of physician-only platforms for programmatic messaging, Doceree is transforming the digital communication landscape in the healthcare industry.
Doceree provides the most comprehensive solution to Healthcare and Lifestyle advertiser to reach the target audience in most effective and efficient way through programmatic digital advertising. Our platform provides unmatched insights to our partners.
Doceree is a growing AdTech start-up delivering innovative solutions. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face challenges together and we win together. And together, we deliver world-class solutions that transform the way the world uses technology
We are expanding our footprints across the globe and enhancing our services offering and developing new products and solutions to address the unmet needs of industry. Doceree is operating in three markets worldwide with headquarters in the NY and offices in three regions – Americas, Europe and APAC.
Why Explore a Career at Doceree
Doceree provides a competitive compensation package including salary, Health insurance, and stock options. Doceree values diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We proudly boast of the vibrant and open culture.
We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you are passionate to work on unstructured business problems that can be solved using technology, we would like to talk to you.
Doceree seeks a dynamic and strategic Director of Marketing Operations to join our expert marketing team. This role is pivotal for driving pipeline and revenue growth throughout 2024. Reporting directly to the Vice President of Growth Marketing, this role will be crucial in enhancing operational efficiency across key platforms, including HubSpot. This individual will also be responsible for identifying additional platforms to enhance our marketing operations. Your insights and expertise in measuring campaign performance across the marketing organization against key business goals will be vital to the marketing team’s success. This position offers significant opportunities for career advancement and will have a substantial impact on our business results.
Roles & Responsibilities
What you’ll do:
HubSpot & Marketing Automation
- Create and build the framework for how marketing, sales, and customer success utilize technology to achieve commercial and company goals.
- Make strategic decisions on marketing activities and develop an optimized strategy that dictates beginning-to-end systems that will contribute to success.
- Collaborating with cross-functional leaders, oversee HubSpot utilization across marketing, sales, and customer success departments, creating alignment across commercial functions and maximizing HubSpot’s full potential.
- Collaborate with the content team to develop and refine B2B audience engagement strategies at various stages of their buying journey, such as nurturing campaigns, retargeting, and chatbots.
- Build and continuously improve our lead scoring model.
- Utilize HubSpot for campaign deployment, landing pages, website management, email marketing, social media management and other essential marketing assets.
Data & Reporting Ownership
- Create and maintain comprehensive marketing performance reports and dashboards to facilitate KPI analysis and other crucial marketing metrics.
- Oversee lead data management and hygiene to ensure high-quality marketing data sets.
- Analyze HubSpot data to identify new campaign and strategy opportunities for pipeline and revenue growth.
- Refine customer personas and ideal customer profiles as data becomes available.
- Lead the team in adopting a data and metrics-focused approach for organizational decision-making.
Platforms & Technology Management
- Assess and endorse tools and platforms to elevate operational efficiency, reporting accuracy, and campaign effectiveness.
- Manage web form strategies and implement improvements to boost conversion rates.
- Keep abreast of the latest trends and tools in marketing operations, with a particular focus on AI advancements.
- Provide HubSpot and other tool training to the sales team for optimal usage.
Process & Documentation
- Work closely with sales, marketing, and customer success leaders to define and implement lead lifecycle and sales funnel stages.
- Maintain and update the demand team’s knowledge base, including all vital processes and resources.
- Tackle additional marketing operations tasks and projects as required.
- 5-7 years of experience in Marketing Operations.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills, effective across diverse cross-functional teams.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and analytical mindset.
- Expert in HubSpot, with HubSpot marketing, CRM, and CMS certification.
- Additional experience with analytics and operations platforms such as HighSpot and ZoomInfo is a plus.
Location: New Delhi/Noida, India
Job Type: Onsite, Working Hours: 2 – 11 PM
At Doceree, we know that our Company’s strength lies in the diversity of our employees. Doceree is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, regardless of their race, colour, national origin, religion, sex, parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, immigration status, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know in advance.