An experienced and motivated team member to partner with marketing, sales and customer success teams to support the execution of Doceree’s North America strategic vision. You will work with the EVP of Strategy to help Doceree maximize the value of our HCP-focused marketing ecosystem delivers to US life science marketers. You are an analytical marketer, who understands customer strategy as well as how to use data to inform recommendations that yield demonstrable business impact for clients of a fast-growing AdTech startup.
You should be well-versed in data-driven HCP marketing strategies, and in digital marketing and advertising trends. The role also requires familiarity with digital strategic planning frameworks, as well as digital impact measurement and insight planning. Experience with consulting and the AdTech sector is a plus. Strategic thinking and strong business acumen are essential in this role. You should have led the development, presentation, & execution of omnichannel HCP media plans for multiple brands. Being a skilled communicator who can multi-task and apply strategic concepts to diverse brand situations is essential.
- Partner with sales and customer success to ensure that Doceree platform recommendations for both prospective and in-line clients are prioritized and shaped to deliver significant sales impact potential.
- Guide targeting and content hypothesis testing parameters to garner insights that can improve ROI and topline sales for Doceree platform and digital HCP strategies.
- Conduct research using internal resources or by commissioning research from outside organizations to inform both client recommendations, as well as in support of internal initiatives to enhance the Company’s strategic value proposition in the industry.
- Build thorough understanding of brand, business, customer and competitive landscape to guide value-driven customer retention and acquisition strategies.
- Prepare and deliver presentations that align to client business needs vis-à-vis Doceree media and enterprise solutions.
- Provide recommendations to Customer Success and Sales teams to drive in-line client growth.
- Analyze and interpret customer response and brand sales impact data to evaluate and optimize the effectiveness of Doceree solutions and value-add strategic offerings.
Who You Are:
- Experienced working in a fast-paced growth environment
- Well-rounded marketing expert with a focus on full-funnel digital marketing (lead acquisition, conversion, and retention)
- Skilled analyst with experience in cross-channel performance (website, email, social) measurement, A/B testing, optimization, and data-driven recommendations
- Skilled communicator, problem solver, multi-tasker
- Resourceful and responsive to change – thrives in a fast-paced environment with a strong sense of urgency.
- 7-10 years of experience working at a healthcare-focused digital agency or in an in-house digital marketing role; startup, AdTech (healthcare experience a plus)
- 5+ years of experience guiding digital strategic recommendations aligned to business objectives.
- Experience building and optimizing digital campaigns and assets towards conversion.
- Hybrid, with 1-2 days in the office for Tri-state area employees
- US East Coast time zone only
- Candidates from US East Coast, NY Tri-state area preferred, Onsite/Hybrid