Product Marketing Manager
Doceree is a leading Healthcare Marketing company dedicated to revolutionizing the way healthcare professionals and organizations connect with pharmaceutical brands. Our data-driven platform enables healthcare marketers to deliver targeted and relevant messages to the right healthcare professionals, ultimately improving patient care and outcomes. With a deep commitment to healthcare innovation, we are seeking a talented and driven Product Marketing Manager to help champion our product marketing efforts.
You will be joining the Marketing team at Doceree, where we foster a supportive atmosphere, emphasize collaboration, trust, and accountability – a space where everyone has a voice and a seat at the table.
Doceree is seeking a highly motivated, hands-on Product Marketing Manager with a strong background in sales or solutions consulting to join our team. As Product Marketing Manager at Doceree, you will be a key player in driving the success of our healthcare marketing solutions. You will be expected to deeply understand our customers’ challenges and succinctly explain how our solutions help solve customer problems. You will work closely with Product, Sales, Customer Success, and the other members of the Marketing department to execute your daily duties. As part of the Marketing organization, you will report to the AVP of GTM Strategy & Product Marketing who leads the team responsible all Product Marketing and Sales Enablement activities.
- Product KVPs, Positioning, & Messaging: Develop a deep understanding of our products and their key value propositions. Craft compelling and clear positioning and messaging that positions our solutions and platform effectively in the healthcare marketing landscape in a way that resonates with healthcare professionals and pharmaceutical brands.
- Market Research: Conduct in-depth market research to identify emerging trends, customer needs, and competitive insights. Use this research to guide product development and marketing strategies.
Go-to-Market Strategy: Partner closely with Product Marketing leadership to collaborate with cross-functional teams to create go-to-market strategies for new product launches, feature releases, and enhancements, ensuring successful rollout and adoption.
- Content Creation: Produce high-impact marketing collateral centered on our products – including product documentation, implementation guides, and FAQs. Collaborate with other members of the Marketing team on the creation and maintenance of product-related collateral including commercial materials, whitepapers, case studies, data sheets, videos, webinars, and site content, that effectively communicate product value.
- Product Expertise: Work closely with the commercial teams to provide the tools and knowledge necessary to sell the products successfully. Partner with training other members of the Marketing team to develop and deliver product training for sales representatives.
Customer Insights: Gather and analyze feedback from customers to identify areas for improvement and innovation. Use customer insights to guide product enhancements and roadmap decisions.
Competitive Landscape: Monitor and assess the competitive landscape to identify opportunities for differentiation and market leadership.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Collaborate closely with the Product team to ensure alignment between product capabilities and market needs.
- Sales Support: Provide ongoing support to the sales team, including helping them address customer inquiries and objections about our products, participating in sales presentations when necessary.
- Product Launches & Process: In close partnership with Product Marketing leadership, collaborate with Product, commercial teams, and your peers in Marketing to plan and execute product launches, including defining target audiences, messaging, and marketing campaigns. Implement, evolve, and enforce processes associated with best-in-class product launch cycles.
- Product Lifecycle Management: Play an active role across the product lifecycle, from ideation and development to sunsetting, ensuring products remain competitive and valuable.
- 6+ years of experience in digital technology, advertising, or advertising technology, programmatic experience a plus
- 4+ years of experience working collaboratively with Product, Engineering, Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing teams
- Experience with Pharma and healthcare marketing preferred
- American English language (native fluency) – both written and verbal
- Exceptional collaboration, communication, and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field.
Skills & Qualifications
- Proven experience in product marketing, preferably in the healthcare or pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong understanding of healthcare marketing and market dynamics along with product development processes, methodologies, and best practices.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to distill complex concepts into clear and persuasive messages.
- Data-driven mindset, with the ability to use data and analytics to inform product marketing strategies.
- Substantial background working with product and engineering teams and with clients and/or sales and customer success teams
- Excellent communicator and storyteller with the ability to craft the most effectual sales content and messaging
- Highly effective collaborator with demonstrated success in executing strategy and delivering in an evolving, complex environment
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Innovative and creative thinking, with a focus on problem-solving and driving product success.
- Collaborative team player with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Adaptability to a fast-paced and evolving industry, staying up to date with healthcare marketing trends.
- Candidates from NYC metro area will be preferred.
– Hybrid (1-2 days/week in NJ office required)
– Up to 20% travel
Doceree is dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workplace and welcomes candidates from various backgrounds to apply. If you are a strategic thinker and experienced product marketer who is passionate about healthcare marketing, we encourage you to join our team and shape the future of healthcare marketing at Doceree.