Regional Director – Publisher Sales (UK & Europe)
As the first global network of physician-only platforms for programmatic messaging, Doceree is transforming the digital communication landscape in the healthcare industry. Doceree provides the most comprehensive solution to Healthcare and Lifestyle advertiser to reach the target audience in most effective and efficient way through programmatic digital advertising. Our platform provides unmatched insights to our partners.
Doceree is a growing AdTech start-up delivering innovative solutions. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face challenges together and we win together. And together, we deliver world-class solutions that transform the way the world uses technology.
We are expanding our footprints across the globe and enhancing our services offering and developing new products and solutions to address the unmet needs of industry. Doceree is operating in 22 markets worldwide with headquarters in the NY and offices in three regions – Americas, Europe, and APAC.
We are looking for an independent, motivated, and experienced individual to work with us on the Global Publisher Team. You play an active role in canvassing, recruiting, and educating new partnerships to engage them in advertising monetization. He/she is a highly motivated self-starter, hunter and drives revenue while gathering the intelligence needed to share company strategy and goal. The successful candidate will have at least five years of experience in Publisher Sales, with a focus on monetizing traffic. You will be responsible for owning the entire sales process for European Publishers business.
- Develop strategies to acquire new Publishers.
- Strong pipeline development
- Align business opportunities to establish strong and long-term partnerships.
- Build relationships with potential publishers and negotiate deals to generate revenue.
- Understand the market and competition to develop business strategies that are effective in generating revenue.
- Client management in maximising Publisher’s available inventory and their daily delivery needs
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the success of new business opportunities.
- Develop strategies to engage new publishers, qualify contacts and cultivate relationships that enhance Total Media Solutions’ position within the publisher community, leading to direct and incremental business.
- Contact publishers every weekly/monthly via email, phone and in-person and articulate probabilities of closure in CRM.
- Align business opportunities to establish strong and long-term partnerships and maximize their available inventory and daily delivery needs.
- Facilitate initial integration support and monitor client’s satisfaction levels.
- Develop an understanding of client’s business, products, services, customer profile, marketing and business objectives, competitors, and sales.
- Keep abreast of all business and advertising technology advances in the marketplace for UK&EU.
- Build and maintain and accurate Sales Pipeline
- Meet and exceed European publisher KPI targets
- Meet and exceed European publisher partner and platform go-live targets
- Directly contribute to building and maintain a market leading Net Promotor Score
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A self-starter who is motivated to succeed and able to take on new challenges.
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to build relationships with publishers.
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- A minimum of five year of experience in publisher sales with a focus on ad monetization (App and/or Mobile Web)
- A demonstrable record exceeding revenue goals and driving new businesses.
- With experience supporting and servicing clients using advertising products and technology.
- Experience in the AdTech industry with a deep understanding of mobile & web publishers.
- Having robust understanding of ad-tech ecosystem with granular understanding of Real-Time Bidding (RTB) and Supply-Side Platform (SSP), Demand-Side Platform (DSP), ad exchanges, networks business can be an advantage.
Compensation & Benefits
It’s a Full-time position, and we provide a competitive compensation package* with a combination of fixed, bonus and ESOPs *(T&C Applied).
Doceree values diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.