Doceree, headquartered in NY with international office in Delhi, founded by veterans of Advertising and Technology
are looking at disrupting the multibillion $ Healthcare Advertising space with Data and Artificial Intelligence.
Platform is launched in India & US.
We are expanding to other Geos with plan to have global footprints by Q2 2021 and enhancing our services offering and
developing new products and solutions to address the unmet needs of industry.
We are looking to hire a talented iOS Developer to design, build, and maintain the next generation of iOS
applications. Your primary focus will be developing high-end iOS applications for the latest Apple mobile devices.
Your duties may include collaborating with the design team for new application features, identifying and fixing
application bottlenecks, maintaining the core code, and updating applications published on the App Store
To ensure success as an iOS Developer, you should have a strong working knowledge of iOS Frameworks, be proficient in
Objective-C, and be able to work as part of a team. Ultimately, an outstanding iOS Developer should be able to
create functional, attractive applications that perfectly meet the needs of the user.
- Develop iOS frameworks.
- Experience in publishing frameworks on Cocoapods.
- Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
- Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
- Ensuring quality and performance of application to specifications.
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Fixing application bugs before final release.
- Publishing application on App Store.
- Maintaining the code and atomization of the application.
- Designing and implementing application updates.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Proven experience as an app developer.
- Experience with Cocoapods and framework publishing.
- Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
- Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
- Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principals and application interface guidelines.
- Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
- Knowledge of C-based libraries.
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs and cloud messaging.
- Experience with continuous integration.
Please provide the following information and we will get back to you soon.