Regional Director –Sales & Partnership (UK & Europe)
As the first global network of physician-only platforms for programmatic messaging, Doceree is transforming the digital communication landscape in the healthcare industry. Doceree provides the most comprehensive solution to Healthcare and Lifestyle advertiser to reach the target audience in most effective and efficient way through programmatic digital advertising. Our platform provides unmatched insights to our partners.
Doceree is a growing AdTech start-up delivering innovative solutions. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face challenges together and we win together. And together, we deliver world-class solutions that transform the way the world uses technology.
We are expanding our footprints across the globe and enhancing our services offering and developing new products and solutions to address the unmet needs of industry. Doceree is operating in 22 markets worldwide with headquarters in the NY and offices in three regions – Americas, Europe, and APAC.
As a Regional Director –Sales & Partnership, you will be responsible for owning the entire sales process for European agency business, from prospecting and initial conversations to successfully closing long term agency deals. You are required to meet and exceed our European agency revenue targets whilst delivering an excellent client experience.
- Deeply understand HCP advertising category-specific landscapes and trends
- Develop strategic relationships with multiple specialist agency and brand partners, presenting Doceree value proposition, staging product demonstrations and negotiating contracts
- Ensure Doceree is leveraged as an essential platform by these partners
- Own and exceed annual sales revenue targets
- Build strong agency and brand partner relationships at key decision maker level
- Work closely with the Customer Success team to ensure booked campaigns are delivered in full and exceed client performance metrics
- Build strong relationships and collaborate effectively with cross- functional internal stakeholders to identify agency and brand requirements, up-sell and growth opportunities, and provide platform feedback from agency and brand partners to the product and strategy teams
- Build and maintain and accurate Sales Pipeline
- Meet and exceed European sales revenue targets
- Meet and exceed European agency partner and brands live targets
- Directly contribute to building and maintain a market leading Net Promotor Score
- A minimum of 5+ years of previous experience in agency sales, with direct experience building strategic agency relationships in the Healthcare domain
- Experience in managing long and complex sales cycle, while maintaining good relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Have a strong understanding of digital HCP advertising and marketing
- Proven relationships with top tier specialist health agencies in UK&EU
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to make complex ideas easy to understand
- Proven track record in delivering against sales targets and special projects.
Compensation & Benefits
It’s a Full-time position, and we provide a competitive compensation package* with a combination of fixed, bonus and ESOPs *(T&C Applied).
Doceree values diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.