UI /UX Designer
As the first global network of physician-only platforms for programmatic messaging, Doceree is transforming the
digital communication landscape in the healthcare industry.
Doceree provides the most comprehensive solution to Healthcare and Lifestyle advertisers to reach the target
audience in the most effective and efficient way through programmatic digital advertising. Our platform provides
unmatched insights to our partners.
Doceree is a growing AdTech start-up delivering innovative solutions. Our team members are motivated individuals
that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face challenges together and we win together. And
together, we deliver world-class solutions that transform the way the world uses technology.
We are expanding our footprints across the globe and enhancing our services, offering, and developing new products
and solutions to address the unmet needs of industry. Doceree is operating in three markets worldwide with
headquarters in the NY and offices in three regions – Americas, Europe and APAC.
Why Explore a Career at Doceree
Doceree provides a competitive compensation package including salary, Health insurance, and stock options.
Doceree values diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We proudly boast of the vibrant and
We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,
veteran status, or disability status.
If you are passionate to work on unstructured business problems that can be solved using technology, we would like
to talk to you.
We are looking for a brilliant UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients. Your
work will include collaborating with product managers and engineers to gather requirements from users before
designing ideas that can be communicated using storyboards, also process flows or sitemaps. You can use your
creativity while applying color palettes based on what best fits into a particular design conceptually.
- Creating user-centred designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback.
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and mock-ups.
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns, and attractive user interfaces.
- Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components, and informational components.
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems.
- Collaborating effectively with the product, engineering, and management teams.
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into the design to enhance user experience.
- 5+ years of experience as an UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field is a plus.
- Knowledge of design and prototyping software’s (e.g., Adobe creative cloud, Figma, Sketch etc).
- Knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction.
- Knowledge on iOS/android design systems.
- Must have experience in a product-based company.
- Experience with HTML5 & CSS3 is an advantage.