Manager/Sr. Manager – Customer Success (UK & Europe)
As the first global network of physician-only platforms for programmatic messaging, Doceree is transforming the digital communication landscape in the healthcare industry. Doceree provides the most comprehensive solution to Healthcare and Lifestyle advertiser to reach the target audience in most effective and efficient way through programmatic digital advertising. Our platform provides unmatched insights to our partners.
Doceree is a growing AdTech start-up delivering innovative solutions. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face challenges together and we win together. And together, we deliver world-class solutions that transform the way the world uses technology.
We are expanding our footprints across the globe and enhancing our services offering and developing new products and solutions to address the unmet needs of industry. Doceree is operating in 22 markets worldwide with headquarters in the NY and offices in three regions – Americas, Europe, and APAC.
As a Manager/Sr. Manager – Customer Success, is responsible for successful implementation, on-going client management, KPI achievement, campaign renewal and feature upsell, ensuring timely and profitable results for both our customers and Doceree. This role demands a young professional with an understanding of the media/creative agency industry and healthcare with a proven track record of account management.
- Gain deep understanding of Doceree platform functionality, capabilities and value.
- Act as “General Contractor” with Doceree cross-functional teams ensuring timelines and project scope are met.
- Experience working with Hubspot and other CRM platforms.
- Skilled project and client relationship management to drive measurable financial and strategic results for our clients (pharmaceutical industry, media/creative agencies, publishers, and enterprise technology companies) and Doceree, ensuring renewals and product enhancement upsell.
- Manage the client to maintain scope creep, assess risk, ensure renewal and upsell of new and valuable functionality.
- Ensure client satisfaction and retention so each is referenceable and a Doceree raving fan.
- Gain deep understanding of client staffing, organization chart, buyer priorities and uncover opportunities to cross-sell Doceree platform to additional business units, brands, and regions within a client’s organization.
- Work with client to create, plan and execute marketing programs that expand user adoption of Doceree and client’s products, achieving/exceeding growth KPI goals for both.
- Collaborate with client project team to establish trusted advisory relationships, foster consensus and resolve organizational barriers.
- Team player who’s comfortable working with all department leaders in a scale-up environment.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3 years of healthcare experience. Digital Health and/or Pharma experience is a plus.
- Strong track-record of establishing long-term relationships with key influencers in the healthcare space.
- Attention to detail is critical for best-in-class service delivery.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to explain complex concepts in simple terms to clients, adapting to different cultural communication styles, and often in a group setting
- Independent, self-starter who thrives in start-up environments (resourceful, creative, passionate, adaptable, embraces challenge, etc.)
- Embraces diverse cultures throughout the UK&EU.
Compensation & Benefits
It’s a Full-time position, and we provide a competitive compensation package* with a combination of fixed, bonus and ESOPs *(T&C Applied).
Doceree values diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.