JD: Solution EngineerAbout Doceree
As the first global network of physician-only platforms for programmatic messaging, Doceree is transforming the
digital communication landscape in the healthcare industry.
Doceree provides the most comprehensive solution to Healthcare and Lifestyle advertiser to reach the target
audience in most effective and efficient way through programmatic digital advertising. Our platform provides
unmatched insights to our partners.
Doceree is a growing AdTech start-up delivering innovative solutions. Our team members are motivated
individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face challenges together and we win
together. And together, we deliver world-class solutions that transform the way the world uses technology.
We are expanding our footprints across the globe and enhancing our services offering and developing new
products and solutions to address the unmet needs of industry. Doceree is operating in three markets worldwide
with headquarters in the NY and offices in three regions – Americas, Europe, and APAC.
Why Explore a Career at Doceree
Doceree provides a competitive compensation package including salary, Health insurance, and stock options.
Doceree values diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We proudly boast of the vibrant and
We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you are passionate to work on unstructured business problems that can be solved using technology, we would
like to talk to you.
The AdTech Solution Engineer will design and implement technical solutions for our ad tech platform, working
with the sales team to meet client needs. This person will also collaborate with product development teams to
provide feedback and input on product features and enhancements.
• Develop technical solutions for our ad tech platform to meet client needs.
• Experience working with a variety of frame works, scripting languages, technologies, and platforms,
such as NodeJS or Python, AWS, Snowflake (SQL), Mongo DB (NoSQL).
• Use AdTech technologies and platforms to implement technical solutions, such as AdServer and data
• Present technical solutions and answer client questions.
• Provide ongoing support to ensure client satisfaction.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field.
• 3-5 years of technical experience in the AdTech industry.
• Strong understanding of AdTech technologies and platforms.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Familiarity with AdTech industry standards.
• Experience with Google Ad Manager, AppNexus, and DoubleClick Bid Manager
• Experience with programmatic advertising and real-time bidding.
• Certifications in relevant AdTech technologies.