Technical Product Manager, Partnerships (Delhi / Noida)
As the first global network of physician-only platforms for programmatic messaging, Doceree is transforming the digital communication landscape in the healthcare industry. Doceree is expanding rapidly and globally- operating in three markets worldwide with headquarters in the US, Europe and India. The platform is launched in India & US. We are expanding to other geos and enhancing our services offering and developing new products and solutions to address the unmet needs of industry.
Partnerships are an essential part of Doceree’s business, and we are looking for a motivated and talented Technical Product Manager (TPM) to help us scale our partner ecosystem. The TPM will be an essential part of the partnerships team, ensuring an exceptional onboarding experience for our technology partners. This person will be focused on supporting partnership integrations through design and implementation of technical solutions for our partner ecosystem. The TPM will closely collaborate with the business teams and solutions engineering and business product management (BPM) to cater to the specific requirements of our vast array of technology partnerships. Additionally, this role will involve working closely engineering teams to provide feedback and input to shape product features and enhancements. This role would appeal to someone who loves problem solving, thinking through complex scenarios, and influencing partner-driven products and solutions for customers.
- Develop technical solutions for partner related integrations to meet both Doceree and partner needs.
- Collaborate key cross-functional teams including business teams, solutions engineering, BPM, and engineering with onboarding and integrations of our partners.
- Design product requirements that enable partners with the proper value exchange for Doceree.
- Understand and communicate relevant new products, features, and capabilities as they become available and ensure successful deployment and activation with your partners.
- Build, create, and communicate the product roadmaps by collaborating with BPM and solutions engineering. This will include developing a process to monitor product backlog for errors or inconsistencies.
- Contribute to partnership product vision including counselling teams on modifying features to save time and resource.
- Assess market gaps for possible products. User story mapping helps them understand partner and customer wants without compromising the product goal.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field.
- 3-5 years of technical experience similar roles, preferably in the AdTech industry.
- Deep understanding of the programmatic advertising, buy-side technologies including data management, inventory, measurement, verification, and verall adtech ecosystem along with key participants.
- Experience working with a variety of frame works, scripting languages, technologies, and platforms, such as NodeJS or Python, AWS, Snowflake (SQL), Mongo DB (NoSQL).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player mentality
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Deep experience in partner integrations specifically across the AdTech ecosystem.
- Experience with programmatic advertising and real-time bidding.
- Certifications in relevant AdTech technologies.
Location: Delhi / Noida
Doceree is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other protected class.