Regional Director – Point of Care Partnerships (UK & Europe)
As the first global network of physician-only platforms for programmatic messaging, Doceree is transforming the digital communication landscape in the healthcare industry. Doceree is expanding rapidly and globally operating in three markets worldwide with headquarters in the US, Europe and India.
We are expanding to other geos and enhancing our services offering and developing new products and solutions to address the unmet needs of industry.
For our European headquarters in London, we are currently seeking a Regional Director – POC Partnerships. As Regional Director – POC Partnerships, you will be responsible for developing industry relationships, creating new business opportunities, and securing partnerships with EHR, telemedicine and other point of care organizations to grow Doceree’s platform. You will own the entire Point of Care partnership process from prospecting and initial conversations, to deal design and successful onboarding. You are required to meet and exceed partner acquisition and growth objectives whilst delivering an excellent partner experience.
- Develop a point-of-care business development strategy for Europe to plan and achieve the appropriate growth for the company
- Identify target accounts to foster and manage relationships with the business leaders at those organizations to drive acquisitions and ensure retention
- Take ownership of the entire sales cycle, including prospecting, initial conversation, demo, contract negotiation and close of sale
- Maintain ongoing communications with prospective clients and key influencers to drive sales discussions
- Analyse industry data and trends to identify viable sales opportunities
- Ensure Doceree is leveraged as an essential platform by our POC partners
- Build strong relationships and collaborate effectively with cross- functional internal stakeholders to identify POC partner requirements, up-sell and growth opportunities, and provide platform feedback from POC partners to the product and strategy teams
- Build and maintain and accurate POC Partner Pipeline that is aligned with the demand side of our business
- Meet and exceed European HCP audience reach targets
- Meet and exceed European POC partner quota targets
- Directly contribute to building and maintain a market leading POC Partner Net Promotor Score
- Experience in a sales role in the healthcare industry, including healthcare IT, or pharmaceutical sales. Previous point-of-care experience is preferred.
- Demonstratable history of building credible relationships with executives at all levels in an organization
- Energetic, highly motivated individual that thrives in a collaborative fast paced environment
- Experience in managing long and complex sales cycle, while maintaining good relationships with multiple stakeholders
- An excellent collaborator who is detail-oriented and organized with company reports and sales materials
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to make complex ideas easy to understand
- Self-starter with aptitude to be resourceful and making well-regarded decisions
- Proven track record in delivering against business development goals and KPIs
Compensation & Benefits
It’s a Full-time position, and we provide a competitive compensation package with a combination of fixed, bonus and equity.
Doceree values diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please provide the following information and we will get back to you soon.