As the first global network of physician-only platforms for programmatic messaging, Doceree is transforming the
digital communication landscape in the healthcare industry.
Doceree provides the most comprehensive solution to Healthcare and Lifestyle advertisers to reach the target
audience in the most effective and efficient way through programmatic digital advertising. Our platform provides
unmatched insights to our partners.
Doceree is a growing AdTech start-up delivering innovative solutions. Our team members are motivated individuals
that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face challenges together and we win together. And
together, we deliver world-class solutions that transform the way the world uses technology.
We are expanding our footprints across the globe and enhancing our services, offering, and developing new products
and solutions to address the unmet needs of industry. Doceree is operating in three markets worldwide with
headquarters in the NY and offices in three regions – Americas, Europe and APAC.
Why Explore a Career at Doceree
Doceree provides a competitive compensation package including salary, Health insurance, and stock options.
Doceree values diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We proudly boast of the vibrant and
We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,
veteran status, or disability status.
If you are passionate to work on unstructured business problems that can be solved using technology, we would like
to talk to you.
We are looking for a quality assurance engineer.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Individual contributor with strong testing/QA skills.
- Hands-on experience in feature testing, functional, and regression.
- Experience in multiple stakeholder management – Collaborate with Product and Dev teams.
- Responsible for developing effective test strategies and test plans.
- Design and Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyse results.
- Automation skills – Java/ Other coding language.
- Evaluate product code according to specifications.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software
- Hands-on on CI/CD Framework and deployment.
Skills, Qualifications, and minimum Experience
- Good knowledge in Software Test Life Cycle (STLC), Defect Life Cycle, Software
Development Life Cycle (SDLC) models.
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester.
- Experience in API testing using Postman or similar tools.
- Experience in working on Linux and Windows based environments.
- Experience in Frontend and UI Testing.
- Experience in writing complex database queries (SQL).
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors.
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g., JIRA).
- Working knowledge of automation – tools and techniques.
- Experience in Frontend, UI Testing and Backend.
- Knowledge of Databases.
- Strong knowledge of writing test cases.
- Exposure to UAT.
- Qualification – B.Tech/MCA with working experience of 4-6 years in Quality